PDA

View Full Version : Free Fishing Boat

SushiUnagi
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
In case anyone is looking for a fishing boat, I just came across a free one on kijiji calgary listing.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-14-ft-glasscraft-boat-W0QQAdIdZ279565267

Not sure what the condition is but its free for the taking if its still available.

Thought you all might be interested.

Kokanee9
05-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Good eye!
I hope somebody can put it to good use.

RedHeadedFisherman
05-04-2011, 12:21 AM
In case anyone is looking for a fishing boat, I just came across a free one on kijiji calgary listing.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-14-ft-glasscraft-boat-W0QQAdIdZ279565267

Not sure what the condition is but its free for the taking if its still available.

Thought you all might be interested.

red and white no trailer free to first

Kokanee9
05-04-2011, 12:56 AM
The ad states:

"14 ft glasscraft has speedo gauge bow light 2 seats steering cable boat is red and white no trailer free to first person to come pick it up"

I guess it does say no trailer. If you want a boat with a trailer, you should look in the free boat with motor (low hours) sitting on a trailer section of the classifieds

That section is always full.

RedHeadedFisherman
05-04-2011, 01:08 AM
The ad states:

"14 ft glasscraft has speedo gauge bow light 2 seats steering cable boat is red and white no trailer free to first person to come pick it up"

I guess it does say no trailer. If you want a boat with a trailer, you should look in the free boat with motor (low hours) sitting on a trailer section of the classifieds

That section is always full.

so why is my post different, I just stated the Obvious, did not put all the full crap.. sorry you felt you had to lol

Kokanee9
05-04-2011, 01:29 AM
If the no trailer was a problem as you indicated in your post by enlarging it, I just wanted to draw your attention to the other free section that would be better suited to what you perhaps want.

Later.

FishBrain
05-04-2011, 12:25 PM
so....who took it?

Kokanee9
05-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Not Me.
I was leaving it for someone else to pick up. I was hoping that someone from here got it and turned it into another project on the forum. I like reading about the progress on those projects. Have to admire those guys that take something and turn it into an actual fishing boat.
:)

FishingFrenzy
05-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Free sounds like a great price.

FishBrain
05-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Not Me.
I was leaving it for someone else to pick up. I was hoping that someone from here got it and turned it into another project on the forum. I like reading about the progress on those projects. Have to admire those guys that take something and turn it into an actual fishing boat.
:)

I left a message with the guy and he has not returned my call, hense why I asked. I would love to post it on here as a project I am working on!!

Kokanee9
05-05-2011, 11:37 AM
I left a message with the guy and he has not returned my call, hense why I asked. I would love to post it on here as a project I am working on!!

If you do end up getting it, keep us posted. I know that I am not the only one here that likes the ongoing projects.

SushiUnagi
05-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Hope you get it ;)

How are you hauling it if you do?

FishBrain
05-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Hope you get it ;)

How are you hauling it if you do?

Well, I doubt I am getting it. Figure he would have returned my call by now. I would have just tied it to the top of my truck and went home, LMAO.
If that would not work, I'd have to suck it up and start talking to my neighbour again. But that would be a LAST ditch effort.