PDA

View Full Version : Chubbdarter's Generosity

New Hunter Okotoks
05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
It's absolutely amazing how much this gentleman helps out here. He has given away a ton of stuff plus an absolute wealth of great information that has helped out a lot of people. I think we need to remember that this is help given over the internet without knowing many of us. Help that is just given without expecting anything in return.

I just wanted to send out a big Thank You for the help that has been given to me personally and for what he does for so many others. Obviously an "Above And Beyond" type guy.

Chubb,Thank You.

baitfisher83
05-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Yeah he was even gonna come and try to save me from my fenced in dilemma yesterday, but I got out before he could..lol
Oh and the tackle he gave me seems to be liked by Big brown trout...now to get back to the river..lol

horsetrader
05-05-2011, 03:41 PM
It's absolutely amazing how much this gentleman helps out here. He has given away a ton of stuff plus an absolute wealth of great information that has helped out a lot of people. I think we need to remember that this is help given over the internet without knowing many of us. Help that is just given without expecting anything in return.

I just wanted to send out a big Thank You for the help that has been given to me personally and for what he does for so many others. Obviously an "Above And Beyond" type guy.

Chubb,Thank You.

HIP HIP HARRAAAAAAAAAAY for Chubb

Albertafisher
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM

Chubb,Thank You.

2x,
Thanks Cubb :bad_boys_20:

Fishfinder
05-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Indeedileedoo.
Cheers Chubs n Thanx again:)

Braun
05-05-2011, 03:45 PM
x3

baitfisher83
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
You guys are making him blush..lol

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Your all very welcome......Aaron thanks...we fish travers hard this year

Mr.twister
05-05-2011, 04:08 PM
x4

Rumtan
05-05-2011, 04:36 PM
He also has been very generous with helping the Make-A-Wish ice fishing derby become as successful as it is. Your a stand up guy....thanks man.

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 04:44 PM
He also has been very generous with helping the Make-A-Wish ice fishing derby become as successful as it is. Your a stand up guy....thanks man.

nothing compared to what you contribute......this year we will be honoured to help out even more.
peeps like you and guys like Ken-vette make a real difference in this world..people like you guys are the catalyst that makes others join in for good causes....thank you

HOGSLAYER
05-05-2011, 07:02 PM
This man has forgot more about fishing
than most people will ever learn Chubbs
you are the best dude. X 100

npauls
05-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Yes Thanks for the wealth of knowledge spread to everyone on the board and for the generous donations of gear to a ton of people on this board.

Chris84
05-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks chubb. I enjoy reading your posts! Just a wealth of knowledge. Keep em' coming.

Chris

Fisher_man#1
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM

Chubb,Thank You.

You "the man" Chubbs keep it up!

Dust1n
05-05-2011, 07:40 PM
You "the man" Chubbs keep it up!

x2

Daceminnow
05-05-2011, 08:14 PM
this guys got you all fooled. hook, line, and sinker.

sincerely.
it's the info, insight, and gifts shared with the young up and coming sportsman that makes the difference. the knowledge that is obtained over the years and then shared and passed on to our young people is truly invaluable.

your birthday gift to JR. is now his new lucky hat, and with good reason. i don't think hes taken it off yet.

Sir, it may be official. You have achieved Rock Star status once again.

thanks Bud,

Dace

gl2
05-05-2011, 08:21 PM
thanks for letting me come over and borrow stuff......even if i dont return anything. :sHa_shakeshout:.

Dust1n
05-05-2011, 08:22 PM
this guys got you all fooled. hook, line, and sinker.

sincerely.
it's the info, insight, and gifts shared with the young up and coming sportsman that makes the difference. the knowledge that is obtained over the years and then shared and passed on to our young people is truly invaluable.

your birthday gift to JR. is now his new lucky hat, and with good reason. i don't think hes taken it off yet.

Sir, it may be official. You have achieved Rock Star status once again.

thanks Bud,

Dace

i think it means to have your own experances to make your info yourself.
its easy to say it but sometimes if your new you cant apply it so its unvauble and i think it does make a bit of a diiferance dace your also one that needs to be reconized

Jwood 456
05-05-2011, 09:03 PM
x4

X5

WayneChristie
05-05-2011, 09:27 PM
i think it means to have your own experances to make your info yourself.
its easy to say it but sometimes if your new you cant apply it so its unvauble and i think it does make a bit of a diiferance dace your also one that needs to be reconized

might be easy for you to say it, but for the rest of sometimes its darn near impossible to figure out what the heck you are saying :sHa_sarcasticlol:
and I add my thanks chub, I appreciate the baits you passed on my way for sure.

Geezle
05-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Though I haven't talked much with him (possibly due to geography) I will say that chubb seems to be a great guy. He's passed a lot of gear on to others asking nothing in return, and has shared a wealth of information with the folks on the forum.

Well done sir :)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Ive gotta admit , wasnt to sure about the guy at first , but turned out to be alot more then I expected . Once you see anyone offer up there get new or old whatever it may be is a quality person .

As of resently got his air brush and compressor , just working together to see if we cant meet up next week when my mother is in Calgary . Hopefully our friend chubbdarter is feeling better . Hang in there Chubbdarter your one hell of a man .

Ive got some stuff coming your way sooner then later .

Ken07AOVette
05-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Way to go brother! You have made a lot of people's days for sure. When I get old like you, I want to be just like you! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

jeprli
05-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Chubbie is a great guy!!! I asked him to confirm model of a lure and he goes asking me if i want to take some :) Hats of to you dude, I'd take it if i really needed it.

chubbdarter
05-06-2011, 06:31 PM
thank you everyone.....i appreciate the kind words
I hope you all have a great fishing season.

crazyfish
05-06-2011, 08:33 PM
The generosity of some of the people on this board continues to amaze me ! chubb, Ken AOV, and many others, makes me proud to be a member and makes me want me to try and do more ! Keep it up !:sHa_shakeshout:

chubbdarter
05-09-2011, 01:56 PM
lol...this is awkward.
My nieghbour just came over and said this was left for you on Sunday....i was out fishing.
Wouldnt give his name.
So to who ever you are...thank you very much...its very much appreciated....Cheers!!!

p.s. the neighbour calls me chubbdarter now...lol

Badback
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
thank you everyone.....i appreciate the kind words
I hope you all have a great fishing season.

I heard rumor that Chubbdarter was interviewing for the position of Michael Ignatieff’s Self-Esteem, Confidence and Motivation coach…Just kidding Terry; you do have a wealth of knowledge that you share freely which is appreciated by many people….