PDA

View Full Version : FOUND: Tackle box & tackle.

XxDanno316xX
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I was out fishing in edmonton on the NSR, I found a tackle box with gear... If you forgot or lost yours let me know...

Please PM me with the items in the box and I will return it to you. It's sitting safe and sound in my basement.

:sign0007:

ArtVandelay
05-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Danno, you're a stand up guy for posting this. There's some good karma coming your way :)

Hey everyone,

I was out fishing in edmonton on the NSR, I found a tackle box with gear... If you forgot or lost yours let me know...

Please PM me with the items in the box and I will return it to you. It's sitting safe and sound in my basement.

vcmm
05-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Nice to see there are still honest people out there.

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 10:48 PM
good man!!!!

Geezle
05-05-2011, 10:52 PM
good man!!!!

x2 :)

XxDanno316xX
05-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks,

I would hope if I lost mine or forgot it, someone would help me out. How long should I keep it for? I was thinking 60 days.

I dont want them to go out and drop $$$ on new stuff.

alodar
05-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Well i sure hope whom ever owns it is an ao member cuz theyre one lucky sob if they are

BGSH
05-05-2011, 11:16 PM
good job man, i love seeing honest people still around, good on ya man gratz.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Put up a Sign where you found it , with your cell phone number and when they call tell them to describe stuff in it . Only the owner would really know .

TyreeUM
05-06-2011, 06:51 AM
let's see....I had some weights in there, some pickerel rigs, a few 5 of diamonds, some jig heads...

ORV
05-06-2011, 07:54 AM
good for you.hope they come across it.
i know if i lost mine i would have to take out a new
mortage to replace everything.lol
i always put my cell# & work number on the inside lid of mine.
just in case.

orv.

Fishfinder
05-06-2011, 08:03 AM
let's see....I had some weights in there, some pickerel rigs, a few 5 of diamonds, some jig heads...

:sHa_sarcasticlol:sounds about right, o and a pair of pliers and tape measure:)

Koodos to u Danno, ur a good man:)

splake0
05-06-2011, 10:05 AM
A shot in the dark but my son's gear was stolen from his car. A green plano box with STH fly reels and cassettes. numerous lures rapals and spoons, home made gang trolls (willow leafs) two rods one fly one ugly stick with Ambassador reel etc

FishingMOM
05-06-2011, 10:10 AM
good for you.hope they come across it.
i know if i lost mine i would have to take out a new
mortage to replace everything.lol
i always put my cell# & work number on the inside lid of mine.
just in case.

orv.

I engrave our names into our stuff
Easy way to ensure it never rubs off.
Its amazing how many kids/adults misplace their stuff.

My favourite are rods recovered from the water.

XxDanno316xX
05-06-2011, 10:18 AM
A shot in the dark but my son's gear was stolen from his car. A green plano box with STH fly reels and cassettes. numerous lures rapals and spoons, home made gang trolls (willow leafs) two rods one fly one ugly stick with Ambassador reel etc

Sorry to hear someone stole your sons stuff dude, unfortunately this tackle box dont have any of that stuff in it..

I posted up a note at that fishing spot, so I hope someone calls.

TyreeUM
05-06-2011, 01:26 PM
You have done more than anyone would ever expect you to do and if you get a call awesome, if not, congratulations on your pirate gold. Either way, you are top on the fishing karma list and I hope you slam some big fish this year.

hiddenwalleye
05-07-2011, 07:17 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:...Way to Go....I Always believe Honesty is the Best Policy, We are ALL Together.!!!

HW

PeachesXoXo
05-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Hey everyone,

That's so sweet of you for doing this instead of just keeping it :) xoxo

Thinlizzy
05-08-2011, 09:50 AM
You probably won't be able to find out who's it is but at least you gave it a try.
I believe in Karma and a big deer/fish will be coming your way!!!:sHa_shakeshout: