PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Hills report

Fishfinder
05-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Bullshead - 0 ice. (6 vehicles around 9 this morn, never fished)

Michelle - 0 ice. (too windy to fish, tried for 30 min. 2 other vehicles)

Elkwater - 0 ice. (from what I could see from highway but I think it's all gone)

Reesor - 40% ice. (lotsa open water around causeway and remaining ice should be gone in next couple days). Was nice and calm so tossed a line in. Had a fish on every cast (within 60 seconds). Lotsa bait thieves. Landed 12. All tiny, 12" biggest. Super easy, too easy, great place to take the kiddies as I'm sure I've stated before.

Sidestory- Some cute girl was walking the shoreline searching for leopard frogs for research. She was going from lake to lake. She had not seen one all day, lucky for her, I had a lil fishing buddy sitting on a rock in the water near me all morn. Nice young leopard frog. She recorded her data and was more then pleased. She educated me a bit on froggies.:)
After she left I decided she was too cute to just let pass by. So I packed up real fast, ran to my truck, zipped over to the dock where she had parked and luckily got there just as she was leaving. I asked her if she was from the Hat (not noticing the huge CALGARY ZOO letters and emblem on the side of her truck:sign0161:), she was from Calgary:sad0147:obviously. I then told her I won't ask her on a date then lol, she was flattered anyway and would have, had she not had to go to 3 more lakes then back to Calgary tonight lol.
Anyways that's my story hehe:)

Spruce Coulee - Road STILL closed. (cutie was going there next, shoulda asked if I could tag behind and fish haha, she had the key to the gate.)

Cheers n GL all:)

chubbdarter
05-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the report.......any pics of the hottie?

Fishfinder
05-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the report.......any pics of the hottie?

Ahhh never thought of that, lil creepy though lol. U know she's sexy when she looks good in fullsize ugly waders:sHa_sarcasticlol: Nice smile:)

I will add in my report that the campground at Reesor is still closed as well.

Shawnlh
05-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Sounds too good to be true.........cute girl..............likes to play with frogs.
Sounds like every boys dream!!:tongue0017:

WayneChristie
05-14-2011, 08:38 PM
did you at least get her number dude? I have come across leopards at 3 different sites while fishing, reported them to the researcher looking after the info, but it wasnt her :( same note, when i was raising a big iguana, spent a few hours at the Calgary Zoo talking to the lady who looked after them there, was SOOOOO hard to keep a straight face as she was explaining how the males had 2 penisis, and the females 2 ...welll you know. and she was drop dead gorgeous too, maybe it was the same woman? gotta love girls who like lizards and amphibians

Lefty-Canuck
05-14-2011, 08:43 PM
did you at least get her number dude? I have come across COUGARS at 3 different sites while fishing

....substitute leopards for cougars.....and we have a whole different conversation :)

Lefty

WayneChristie
05-14-2011, 08:48 PM
....substitute leopards for cougars.....and we have a whole different conversation :)

Lefty

bah, if they are looking for younger, they are pretty much dust when it comes to me :sHa_sarcasticlol: