PDA

View Full Version : Lakes with signs of winterkill or verified winterkill.

Mattattack
05-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Figured I would start a thread to keep track of all lakes that have shown signs or were verified for winterkill. I will be checking Ashland res today. So far I've heard Beaumont pond, rumors about isle lake which even a fishing hole employee mentioned and a few other pothole lakes such has Cardiff, hasse etc. These lakes obviously depend on stocking of fish to once again produce and most are scheduled for stocking in may. If you go to a lake near and it shows signs of winterkill post in here. If you see a lake in here and your catching some decent non first year fish feel free to post those lakes as well.

huntsfurfish
05-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Figured I would start a thread to keep track of all lakes that have shown signs or were verified for winterkill. I will be checking Ashland res today. So far I've heard Beaumont pond, rumors about isle lake which even a fishing hole employee mentioned and a few other pothole lakes such has Cardiff, hasse etc. These lakes obviously depend on stocking of fish to once again produce and most are scheduled for stocking in may. If you go to a lake near and it shows signs of winterkill post in here. If you see a lake in here and your catching some decent non first year fish feel free to post those lakes as well.

I believe there was already a thread done.