PDA

View Full Version : Check this out . THIS MAKES ME LIVID ,

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-16-2011, 01:03 AM
I will be forwarding this on to Fish and Wildlife . Who in there right mind catches fish and then shoots them with a paintball gun just to die .

http://www.youtube.com/user/jjrastafik#p/a/f/0/4S2CfAL5AoM

tommyguitar
05-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Well is his name JJ Rastafik? :fighting0030::mad3:
EDIT: If it was a real name it would have shown it in Google.. I just wonder how you can find out what the guy's name is?

05-16-2011, 01:13 AM
Well is his name JJ Rastafik? :fighting0030::mad3:

No idea . I watched the other videos and the girl calls em Justine . Lets wait for the other guys come morning to do there fine detective work . Likely need a name , but im sure Fish and Wildlife could get the name . Will Advise them of this video .

BGSH
05-16-2011, 01:17 AM
thats not good at all, what a bunch of idiiots, so they would face a few charges here

05-16-2011, 01:33 AM
I sent an email to one of the Fish and Wildlife officers who checks us very often down at the river . I Emailed him the link to the video with my concerns . Stay tuned folks .

Maybe some of you Slave lake folks know who this punk is .

BGSH
05-16-2011, 01:57 AM
oh you meen andy, hes a nice guy

grind stone
05-16-2011, 03:47 AM
youth gone wild :mad0100: not a easything to watch .

bubbles
05-16-2011, 06:13 AM
they should both be taken out and shot with a paint ball gun

my 2 cents.

Alberta Bigbore
05-16-2011, 06:19 AM
Makes a person wonder just how braindead are some people?

FishBrain
05-16-2011, 09:40 AM
HHMMM, they made the video privste. Looks like they are scared now.

Fishfinder
05-16-2011, 12:10 PM
HHMMM, they made the video privste. Looks like they are scared now.

Yeah was thinking the same thing. Never had a chance to see it but the title kinda speaks for itself I think.
Good job BBJ, hunt em down:)

TyreeUM
05-16-2011, 12:13 PM
it cracks me up the stuff people put on youtube...reminds me of the baby duck hunters of last year..idiots

the local angler
05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
video has been taken down my user.hmm

I-Love-Eyes
05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
This same person-- JJ Rastafik-- posted a video on you tube about the Slave Lake Fire.

FishingFrenzy
05-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Any of the comments on the home page by AO?? Looks like :bad_boys_20:

Sounds like the guy is a sad excuse for a human being.. i hope they catch him.

WayneChristie
05-16-2011, 08:20 PM
only upside was I found a new band I really like :bad_boys_20:
someone needs to tie those bozos to a tree and blackball them the hardway with their own paintball guns!

05-17-2011, 01:10 AM
Ive heard nothing If I don't hear back form him tomorrow , I will Call him Wednesday . I don't know if anyone was able to get a copy of that video . Wish I was more computer savvy and knew how to do that sort of thing . Would love nothing more then to see these classless , poaching , animal torturers to roast in hell .

SushiUnagi
05-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Its some white dude around Slave Lake area :fighting0021:

chubbdarter
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM

you forgot to add they all look alike..............:(

Dust1n
05-17-2011, 08:58 PM
I will be forwarding this on to Fish and Wildlife . Who in there right mind catches fish and then shoots them with a paintball gun just to die .

http://www.youtube.com/user/jjrastafik#p/a/f/0/4S2CfAL5AoM

my concern is why were you looking up these videos haha
just kidding

WayneChristie
05-17-2011, 09:57 PM
cant believe they desecrated a pike, a trout maybe, but why wreck a good fish????

TyreeUM
05-17-2011, 10:13 PM

honestly, if someone told me this story, I would have pictured a hillbilly white guy...

WayneChristie
05-17-2011, 10:14 PM
honestly, if someone told me this story, I would have pictured a hillbilly white guy...

it wasnt me , honest!:sign0176:

BGSH
05-17-2011, 11:03 PM
the point is they should get caught and held responsable for there actions.

TyreeUM
05-18-2011, 12:28 AM
and their privilege to rock a mullet be revoked for 25 to life...

05-18-2011, 02:00 PM
I just got a message back from the Fish and Wildlife officer , looks like the person has removed the video before they even got to see it . As he was out of office . Should of forwarded it to report a poacher hotline . Looks like this guy gets away with what they have done unless someone was able to get a copy of the video otherwise nothing can be done .

BGSH
05-18-2011, 02:14 PM
thats to bad bbj, i was gonna make a copy, well that sucks, what goes around comes around though, so hope they get whats coming to them.

TyreeUM
05-18-2011, 02:35 PM
I never got to see the actual video, and in no way am I saying what these idiots did was ethical, but what regulation were they breaking?

BGSH
05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
shooting a pike that they caught with a paintball gun on a lake, so enviormental concerns as well as torturing a fish, they shot it to death while laughing at the fish, so there would be alot of charges here.

TyreeUM
05-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Stringing up a live fish and letting it slowly die on a stringer isn't to far from "torturing" either...we have a law in sask that says no fish may be caught or killed by the use of lights, firearms, etc., but that rule applies to actually catching or killing a live fish in a waterbody, not how you choose to kill it AFTER you have already legally angled and caught the fish...Like I said before, these kids are idiots and I don't think it is right what they did - I just couldn't come up with an actual legal ruling to charge them with anything...

Braun
05-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Stringing up a live fish and letting it slowly die on a stringer isn't to far from "torturing" either...we have a law in sask that says no fish may be caught or killed by the use of lights, firearms, etc., but that rule applies to actually catching or killing a live fish in a waterbody, not how you choose to kill it AFTER you have already legally angled and caught the fish...Like I said before, these kids are idiots and I don't think it is right what they did - I just couldn't come up with an actual legal ruling to charge them with anything...

i get what you mean and kind of share the same thought. other than animal cruelty........ would also make a difference if they klilled it and then left it to rot and never took it home to eat

05-18-2011, 03:30 PM
Actually what they had done was caught a pike pulled it out of water and shot it with there paintball gun probably shot 8-10 times . The fish was obviously killed . Not to mention the fish was undersized so if anything that would of been the charge not a 100 % though .

Its sickening that some Jackarses would go out of there way to catch fish then torture then by means of a paintball gun .

TheBatman
05-18-2011, 07:41 PM
How can anybody even think to shoot a living thing with a paintball gun (except a human). Hope he gets caught and looses any privileges for fishing for life.

fishstalker
05-18-2011, 08:16 PM
well
i can tell i am going to be taking some heat for what i have to say

Is it really that bad? like honestly so what the guy caught a pike and killed it with a paintball gun, yes it is unethical, I understand your point, and he shouldn't have done it

BUT

is it really any worse than catching a fish and letting it suffocate on the ice like i am sure at least half of you do

OR
catching a fish ripping the fish apart to get a single hook out of its gut just to save 10 cents. Which takes more time to kill the fish than the paintball gun,

OR
pulling a walleye or other deep water fish up from 30 plus feet in which case the fish gets a case of the bends but it still lives

OR
polluting the rivers where the fish live (not directly under your control)

so, yes it was unnecessary but is it really that bad, considering all of the other things that happen to these fish?

besides it was probably a joke anyways

TheBatman
05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Just a video not worth posting online. The poster probably is scared and feels pretty bad. Hope the pike tasted good

Ruger1022
05-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I seen the video, I can bet that it is someone on this forum or someone on this forum knows the people in the video. The problem is that this kind of behavior escalates into worse things!! Why would you have a paintball gun onboard a boat ready to shoot anyway, and HOW could you be soooo stupid to post it on YouTube??....

You could chalk it up to "kids will be Kids", I would ask where are the parents? Do they know what there kids are up too in their boat?

pickrel pat
05-18-2011, 08:35 PM
i dont see any legal issues with this either. (providing it was of the right size, right specie, or right waterbody ). might not be cool, but what might the charges you seek for them to be? if it was caught legally, you could paint it, put lipstick on it, take it to the tattoo parlour and get it multiple peircings.... once again, not to cool, but kids are kids and i just dont see the legal issues here. it suffered less than flopping around on the banks for 15 minutes untill it dies.

SushiUnagi
05-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Stringing up a live fish and letting it slowly die on a stringer isn't to far from "torturing" either...

v good point

alodar
05-18-2011, 11:37 PM
i dont see any legal issues with this either. (providing it was of the right size, right specie, or right waterbody ). might not be cool, but what might the charges you seek for them to be? if it was caught legally, you could paint it, put lipstick on it, take it to the tattoo parlour and get it multiple peircings.... once again, not to cool, but kids are kids and i just dont see the legal issues here. it suffered less than flopping around on the banks for 15 minutes untill it dies.

it could be considered spoiling the meat thats against the regs unless its burbot at the very least and the pike in the vid looked to me to be 45 cm give or take now im no pro and i wouldnt take thay as gospel if i was u but unless the lake in question has no pike size restrictions odds are its definately under the usual 63 cm. So i believe if f&w saw the vid they would definately be interrested in persueying tje situation but again im just giving my opinion on the matter. Heck u could be roght for all i know but at best we are both assuming certain things. I think its a despicable thing to do.

05-18-2011, 11:39 PM
i dont see any legal issues with this either. (providing it was of the right size, right specie, or right waterbody ). might not be cool, but what might the charges you seek for them to be? if it was caught legally, you could paint it, put lipstick on it, take it to the tattoo parlour and get it multiple peircings.... once again, not to cool, but kids are kids and i just dont see the legal issues here. it suffered less than flopping around on the banks for 15 minutes untill it dies. The fish was so far from legal that it was nearly a gleem in his daddys eye . At best the fish that was shot by some clown was maybe 16 inches long .

well
i can tell i am going to be taking some heat for what i have to say

Is it really that bad? like honestly so what the guy caught a pike and killed it with a paintball gun, yes it is unethical, I understand your point, and he shouldn't have done it

BUT

is it really any worse than catching a fish and letting it suffocate on the ice like i am sure at least half of you do

OR
catching a fish ripping the fish apart to get a single hook out of its gut just to save 10 cents. Which takes more time to kill the fish than the paintball gun,

OR
pulling a walleye or other deep water fish up from 30 plus feet in which case the fish gets a case of the bends but it still lives

OR
polluting the rivers where the fish live (not directly under your control)

so, yes it was unnecessary but is it really that bad, considering all of the other things that happen to these fish?

besides it was probably a joke anyways

How was it a joke , from reading your post seems like you got more to say on the topic ?

pickrel pat
05-18-2011, 11:45 PM
it could be considered spoiling the meat thats against the regs unless its burbot at the very least and the pike in the vid looked to me to be 45 cm give or take now im no pro and i wouldnt take thay as gospel if i was u but unless the lake in question has no pike size restrictions odds are its definately under the usual 63 cm. So i believe if f&w saw the vid they would definately be interrested in persueying tje situation but again im just giving my opinion on the matter. Heck u could be roght for all i know but at best we are both assuming certain things. I think its a despicable thing to do.im simply saying that its not cool to do, but unless it was undersize, hes not getting charged with anything. is burbot not a gamefish? didnt know you could waste the meat. i learned something.

05-19-2011, 12:02 AM
im simply saying that its not cool to do, but unless it was undersize, hes not getting charged with anything. is burbot not a gamefish? didnt know you could waste the meat. i learned something.

hes or she or it is not being charged anyway . The proof was removed . Ah well the Redneck vigilantes put a lil fear into this punk I figure . But funny how shortly after this thread being posted on several websites within an hour it was removed .

BGSH
05-19-2011, 12:14 AM
could be charged for a number of things, and ya sorry bbj i should have recorded it ugh

Christofficer
05-19-2011, 04:02 AM
Not defending the A-hole, but most, if not all, paintballs are biodegradable. It's only cosmetically annoying to see a paintball in a lake or river.

Not surprised he took the video down. Should have used google, search 'download youtube video'. They aren't kidding when people say google is used for everything. Woulda been kinda neat to see someone get a huge fine for posting a ****ty youtube video.

Killerb
05-19-2011, 07:49 AM
I thought the asians used Ninja Stars to kill pike. Hillbilly's use either paintball guns or lawn darts!

No asians don't use ninja stars, JAPANESE ninjas do. I'm not even gonna get into this

BGSH
05-19-2011, 07:59 AM
azns are cool but did see one guy fishing a huge salmon rod in the nsr catching sucker after sucker just throwin em in his bucket like nothing, guess it helps out the walleye eggs and sturgeons ect....

Sundancefisher
05-19-2011, 08:12 AM
post on his site to see if anyone made a copy to send to F&W

TyreeUM
05-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I guess it's just one of those things, if you believe in karma these idiots will be getting served up a tasty treat of top-shelf payback at some point.

To bad someone does not at least have the voices recorded, maybe we could nail them for using incorrect names, like jackfish or something - thats against the regs right?