PDA

View Full Version : remove

sickfast
05-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Anyone fishing the Faust Volunteer Fire Department Walleye Tournament on Lesser Slave lake next weekend? I will be up for the tourney and just wanted to see who from here is going?

Maybe hook up for a beer after the pre-fish over at the reel in resort,
Thanks Pat

gramps73
05-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Sick
I would have thought that they would have cancelled the turny do to the fires.

sickfast
05-22-2011, 04:53 PM
No i called Thursday and its a go,, Its at Faust 60k west of the Town of Slave Lake...Guys will have to take the swan hills hi way from Edmonton...
Sick
I would have thought that they would have cancelled the turny do to the fires.

firegod74
05-22-2011, 05:17 PM
I would go but I finally got back to my house on the old smith highway. After the last week I really don't want to drive anymore. If they would only let me go through Slave, I could take some of the fire fighters that are off shift as a thank you to their hard work.

sickfast
05-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Oh man that would be such a great gesture to take them fishing.. I hope they get the Hi-way open soon and let the people of Slave lake start to rebuild there lives.. I would go but I finally got back to my house on the old smith highway. After the last week I really don't want to drive anymore. If they would only let me go through Slave, I could take some of the fire fighters that are off shift as a thank you to their hard work.

Jamie Black R/T
05-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Anyone fishing the Faust Volunteer Fire Department Walleye Tournament on Lesser Slave lake next weekend? I will be up for the tourney and just wanted to see who from here is going?

Maybe hook up for a beer after the pre-fish over at the reel in resort,
Thanks Pat

ill be up there with some big turd for a partner...maybe ill ditch him and come have a beer or ten?

:scared0018:

walleyeca
05-24-2011, 06:50 PM
I will be there stayin at one of the cabins! what boat are you and where are you ill come by and say hi! peace

sickfast
05-24-2011, 07:03 PM
We are in the Cabins also.. We are the little white Lund that will...LOL..I am boat #21 and have a 1650 little Lund Rebel DC,, We will be up Thursday to start pre fishing.. Come by for a beer for sure.Maybe you will tell me your secret spot after a few beers..LOL I will be up with (Jamie Black RT)
See you then:sHa_shakeshout: I will be there stayin at one of the cabins! what boat are you and where are you ill come by and say hi! peace