PDA

View Full Version : Saturday May 28, 2011 from 1-3 pm

Sundancefisher
05-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Goldscud will be taking over for me on Saturday.

It seemed like there is enough perch to spread around to 3-6 people on Wednesday. Enough for 6 people to have a number of good feeds.

Is anyone interested in coming on Saturday? I need 3 in the boat with Goldscud. 2 or 3 on shore is probably adequate given the numbers of perch in the last few sets.

Please post and let me know. The crew on Wed did an awesome job slaying the perch :)

Thanks

Kevin

slingshotz
05-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Unfortunately I'll probably be working but if you are short people and desparate, I can pop out of the office for a few hours, just let me know Sat morning.

Sundancefisher
05-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately I'll probably be working but if you are short people and desparate, I can pop out of the office for a few hours, just let me know Sat morning.

If you PM goldscud your phone number he can contact you then.

Unregistered user
05-26-2011, 08:53 PM
I'll be there with 3 keen perch terminators.

FishingMOM
05-26-2011, 08:56 PM
If the weather is nice again I would suggest you guys bring some ICE. Otherwise the fish might be out in the sun for a bit. we did hide it under the buckets but ice would be useful.

hopefully the perch police arent there to discourage the terminators from whacking as they naturally do.

RayB's
05-26-2011, 09:02 PM
I'll be there and can help in the boat if there's a need. If anyone else wants a turn I can stay on shore.

RedHeadedFisherman
05-26-2011, 11:05 PM
i'll try hard to be there again, and this time i'll take some home lol
RHF

goldscud
05-26-2011, 11:14 PM
I believe I have one fellow confirmed (Paul) for the boat so far. Hopefully the rain will give us a break by then.
Cheers, Rob

FishingMOM
05-26-2011, 11:30 PM
i'll try hard to be there again, and this time i'll take some home lol
RHF

Guys make sure he takes home fish.
He has volunteered so many times and helped out and hasnt had any as of yet.

Sundancefisher
05-27-2011, 10:39 AM
bump

Sundancefisher
05-27-2011, 03:32 PM
say...does anyone remember who borrowed a rubbermaid tub to take fish home in? I am missing one and my brain is not remembering.

Probably happened back when we caught the 3900 or 800 perch.

Thanks

Sun

MarkS
05-27-2011, 10:30 PM
I'll be there and am happy to man the boat.

goldscud
05-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Sounds good. Paul, Bill and Mark in the boat. Hopefully there are 4 buckets there and we can make one big run. Looks like the rain will hold off.

Cheers, Rob

RedHeadedFisherman
05-28-2011, 03:26 PM
well the cull for sat went slow wind was rather chilly, but no rain..

only two bonkers showed up, Goldsud, Rayb's and 2 others in the boat.. checked first trap.. very little fish, 2nd trap NONE!!

3rd again little as they got to the shore, they were saying no fish,.. where's the fish :sHa_sarcasticlol:

all in all TWENTY SEVEN PERCH! biigiest being in the 12 inch range, smallist 3'

and yes, fishingmom, i did take 4 home this time :sHa_shakeshout:

Goldscud said they appeared to be all spawed out, and the water was somewhat warmer.. so.. this may be it
Keven & Goldscud will prob take the nets out very soon..

Nice Meeting the AO Memers that came out the last 3 times I was there.!
Bow on ya all..

Redheadedfisherman

FishingMOM
05-28-2011, 05:36 PM
and yes, fishingmom, i did take 4 home this time :sHa_shakeshout:
Redheadedfisherman

RHF
Glad you got the chance to take some home. You deserved them.

we will have to come south one of these days and head out fishing.

goldscud
05-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks to those who came to help out....greatly appreciated. Looks like the spawning migration is over. We will check the nets again on Wednesday and see if it is worth it to keep them in or pull them until next spring.
Always good to put some faces on the names here.

Badback
05-28-2011, 10:06 PM
hopefully the perch police arent there to discourage the terminators from whacking as they naturally do.

What are you refering to here FM....

RayB's
05-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks to those who came to help out....greatly appreciated. Looks like the spawning migration is over. We will check the nets again on Wednesday and see if it is worth it to keep them in or pull them until next spring.
Always good to put some faces on the names here.

Thanks for having me, and letting me drive the boat!

If I don't see you before next spring, all the best, and have a great year!

P.S. I hope to be able to ice fish the lake quite a bit this year, and I'm hoping to get GarryB, my brother from Edmonton, out on the lake too.

Cheers!