PDA

View Full Version : question...

Nemo39
05-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Say if u went fishing in ur own boat with a buddy and he got caught say without a fishing license or pinched barbs. Would u get a ticket as well or would everything be on him?
"*your with the understanding that he knows the rules and has a license"

Photoplex
05-26-2011, 09:02 PM
It's my understanding that it's his lookout, and he's on the hook (excuse the pun).

Now, if you he was caught with a bunch of poached fish in your boat? They could theoretically confiscate your boat, and your car, I believe.

chubbdarter
05-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Say if u went fishing in ur own boat with a buddy and he got caught say without a fishing license or pinched barbs. Would u get a ticket as well or would everything be on him?
"*your with the understanding that he knows the rules and has a license"

time to find new ones

Dust1n
05-26-2011, 09:04 PM
i dont think youre gonn be the one in trouble just the "buddy" who poached...

Kokanee9
05-26-2011, 09:36 PM
I asked that exact question last year to a co. He said the person would get the ticket and you would not. Your property would not be confiscated.

Having been told that, I would still try to discourage somebody from coming without the license. Anything could happen if they started mouthing off and ****ed off the co.

Ruger1022
05-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Is it not worth it just to pay $26 for a fishing license?:confused:

TyreeUM
05-26-2011, 10:06 PM
I usually discuss with my friends on the drive to go fishing what the general consensus is for poaching during this trip. We use the typical majority rules system, seems to work out well.

deanmc
05-26-2011, 10:12 PM
I usually discuss with my friends on the drive to go fishing what the general consensus is for poaching during this trip. We use the typical majority rules system, seems to work out well.

:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Daceminnow
05-26-2011, 10:13 PM

thats good. everyone on the same page........