PDA

View Full Version : Boat loader

nightmagic
05-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Hello i was wondering if any one could suggest a brand for an automatic boat loader. I am looking to load my 12 foot boat on top of my truck so i can pull my holiday trailer, any help would be great

Bill L
05-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Check out these sites, there is a dealer in Edmonton but can not remember the name.

http://www.loadit.com/
http://www.4boysmfg.com/

ukrmaf
05-30-2011, 09:47 AM
i have a hybrid of these two manuafacturers and my own parts and i love it, these are rediculously expensive and if i needed anotherone i would build it myself, but in terms of service and quality of product i personally had great help and service from 4boysmanuafacturing in BC and would recomend them to anyone that isnt looking to build but buy.

If you decide you would like to build one drop me a line and i can give you some pointers.

4boysmfgalberta
06-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I take care of www.Loadmyboat.com (www.4boysmfg.com) for Alberta.
If you are interested in a boat loader please feel free to drop me a line or call.
We can certainly help you locally and are currently in the process of setting up several dealers throughout the province.

curtis@4boysmfg.com

splake0
10-01-2018, 05:16 PM
I take care of www.Loadmyboat.com (www.4boysmfg.com) for Alberta.
If you are interested in a boat loader please feel free to drop me a line or call.
We can certainly help you locally and are currently in the process of setting up several dealers throughout the province.

curtis@4boysmfg.com

Got mine from Curtis. Love the loader.

tallieho
10-01-2018, 05:32 PM
I have had my loader since 2004,it's been on 7 different trucks.Tacoma,GMC mostly.Tacoma had a composite box & was always worried,that a large truck passing would dislodge it.Curtis has installed it many times.Most CAP=IT dealers sell & install them [4BOYS].It was last installed,by the guys in south Calgary Cap-it .Excellent work....Best loader IMO.

mooseknuckle
10-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Cool product!! some reason video wont play on my phone? Will it work on a suburban? Where the headache rack cant be installed like on a boxed pick up?

Nevertheless cool stuff.

TROLLER
10-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Too many good inflatables now to even think about boat loaders. For what they cost you can get a real nice 12ft. with pumps and no issues with storage.