PDA

View Full Version : Lunkerville

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Just finished watching an old lunkerville from 2004 icefishing on lake champlain for smelt was the best show i've watch in long time laughed all the way through got to get some lunkerville dvds

Gust
06-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey Horse,, you'll have to load up the other 2 parts yourself but this is the funniest fishing show,,, another episode with guest fisher Matt Dillon is pretty funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_QojSAntAo

NSRfishing
06-02-2011, 05:36 PM
fishing with john is great show very weird but cant stop watching

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey Horse,, you'll have to load up the other 2 parts yourself but this is the funniest fishing show,,, another episode with guest fisher Matt Dillon is pretty funny too.

fishing with john is great show very weird but cant stop watching

that stuff is hilarious

TyreeUM
06-02-2011, 06:53 PM

haha nice, they are fishing sebago lake in maine - I used to fish that lot's...

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 06:57 PM
haha nice, they are fishing sebago lake in maine - I used to fish that lot's...

But did you do it with Willem Dafoe LOL

Daceminnow
06-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Just finished watching an old lunkerville from 2004 icefishing on lake champlain for smelt was the best show i've watch in long time laughed all the way through got to get some lunkerville dvds

caught that one too horse. i got a kick out of those old boys. can't see putting all that work into catching smelt though. perch maybe. they've got nothing better to do. they could be running damage control on a fishing forum somewhere all day i suppose..............nah fishing makes more sense even if it's for bait.

Dace

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 07:11 PM
caught that one too horse. i got a kick out of those old boys. can't see putting all that work into catching smelt though. perch maybe. they've got nothing better to do. they could be running damage control on a fishing forum somewhere all day i suppose..............nah fishing makes more sense even if it's for bait.

Dace

Always caught our smelt in dip nets. The way they brought up the line with both rods i would have been tangled for good. Would love to spend the day just listening stories would be wild

Daceminnow
06-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Always caught our smelt in dip nets. The way they brought up the line with both rods i would have been tangled for good. Would love to spend the day just listening stories would be wild

yep all old fisherman are wise men. it's all good till they nod off and start snoring. then it's fair game to have at their lunch, as little old ladies make a fine sandwich and bake some tasty treats!

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 07:49 PM
yep all old fisherman are wise men. it's all good till they nod off and start snoring. then it's fair game to have at their lunch, as little old ladies make a fine sandwich and bake some tasty treats!

Now I want to go even more...... AHHHHHH... bake goods

chubbdarter
06-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Now I want it even more...... AHHHHHH... baked sweat pants

horsetrader
06-02-2011, 09:52 PM

Took me an hour to figure this one out HAHAHAHAHA