PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Lake

Gust
06-16-2011, 01:34 PM
A friend just rang me,, he headed this morning to Ghost Lake near the Chapel, weather miserable caught two Rainbows 18" and 21" on Brwntrt Rapala.

Gust
06-16-2011, 08:08 PM
had to run out the door writing the last post,,, for those that fish Ghost from shore, two fish -and trout for that matter- in less than 4 hours of fishing, is quite stunning. His friend caught several whites too, just shy of keepers. So for the diehards out there, they are near shore.

Pike'n'walleye
06-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Always bring the report a poacher number with you if you go there! Lots of poachers and easy way to bust some people and make some cash :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Gust
06-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Always bring the report a poacher number with you if you go there! Lots of poachers and easy way to bust some people and make some cash :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I'm assuming the joke is that a poacher would starve trying to feed himself from Ghost. Which could very well happen,, Survivorman should do a show from there.

Pike'n'walleye
06-16-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm assuming the joke is that a poacher would starve trying to feed himself from Ghost. Which could very well happen,, Survivorman should do a show from there.

LOL exactly

tacklerunner
06-16-2011, 09:43 PM
That's the thing... you just have to pick the right few hundred yards of shoreline. Can't be that hard can it? :thinking-006::scared0018:

Gust
06-16-2011, 09:45 PM
That's the thing... you just have to pick the right few hundred yards of shoreline. Can't be that hard can it? :thinking-006::scared0018:

We'll go next winter and a friend has a house that I can use on the lake for fishing forays, so, next winter?