PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fly Swap Part 1 - DELIVERIES***

tacklerunner
06-16-2011, 05:16 PM
WillyOneStyle, Pudelpointer & Gonefishin:

Your packs are packaged and labeled and just ready to drop in the mail when it's safe to do so. Daceminnow has them and will get them sent after the strike.

Jigsaw:

Daceminnow has your pack and will PM you or you can PM him to make arrangements to get it.

Icefever, Matt04, Dekker59 & FishingMOM:

Braun will have your packs and he is in Calgary. You can PM him or he will PM you to make arrangements to get them.

Chubbdarter and Daceminnow Jr:

You guys already have your packs.

Fish Hunter7:

Since I never received your flies and they are lost in the mail, I donated your fly swap pack to Braun. If and when your flies arrive, I will also donate them to Braun's non profit organization so thank you for that.

HUGE thanks to Daceminnow and Braun for helping me out during the strike and in my absence... a couple of really top shelf guys.

Thank you all for your patience. There were a few bumps in the road beyond our control but it was fun.

chubbdarter
06-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks for doing this you guys...Thanks TR for the nice kits you purchased for delivering the flies.
I sent you a token of my appreciation ....one day before the strike...lol

tacklerunner
06-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Cool thanks Chubb. I hope Canada post doesn't lose those boxes of Alaskans, witch doctors and that 12 inch polar bear hair. ;)

chubbdarter
06-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Cool thanks Chubb. I hope Canada post doesn't lose those boxes of Alaskans, witch doctors and that 12 inch polar bear hair. ;)

lol....i just sent some streamer PB
when you get back...we'll have a burger and i'll bring a blue box mint Alaskan and a still in package beotch doctor for you.

Have a great holiday and travel safe

matt04
06-17-2011, 12:10 AM
very impressed with the game time decision Talklerunner. Way to make er happen.
Good luck on your trip.

chubbdarter
06-22-2011, 04:35 PM
got a message from TR.....they are having a awesome trip....some big beautifull fish.

Braun
06-22-2011, 04:53 PM
thanks for the bump chubbs. ive been busy and havent been home to see the flies sitting on my desk.

Matt04, I am meeting up With Npauls tonight and he will bring your flies down to leth.

Ice fever, Dekker, fishingmom..... PMs incomming in the early evening. I have hockey tonight in the NW so I will check my addresses and probably just drop them in mailboxes on my way back home...... If your not along the way back home.... I will pm you about a drop off place. So look for updates tonight

Daceminnow
06-22-2011, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=tacklerunner;979231]WillyOneStyle, Pudelpointer & Gonefishin:

Your packs are packaged and labeled and just ready to drop in the mail when it's safe to do so. Daceminnow has them and will get them sent after the strike.

Jigsaw:

Daceminnow has your pack and will PM you or you can PM him to make arrangements to get it.

folks your packages have made many miles in the back of my truck over the last week. as soon as i get word the mailman will be making his rounds again they'll be out to you. if you would like to make other arrangements, message me with your thoughts.

jigsaw has been in touch.

lefty i have a package for you as well.

Dace

Pudelpointer
06-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks Dace and TR. No rush here; whenever they get sent is fine.

gonefishin
06-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks again TR for organising this, and thanks Dace... for whenever Canada Post lets you get them in the mail.

Lefty-Canuck
06-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks Dace and TR....if you need any info for me send me a PM.

LC

Daceminnow
06-27-2011, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=tacklerunner;979231]WillyOneStyle, Pudelpointer & Gonefishin:

Jigsaw:

folks your packages have made many miles in the back of my truck over the last week. as soon as i get word the mailman will be making his rounds again they'll be out to you. if you would like to make other arrangements, message me with your thoughts.

jigsaw has been in touch.

lefty i have a package for you as well.

Dace

All of your packages have been hand delivered to a post office in the Stampede City this morning.

Dace

gonefishin
06-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks.:sHa_shakeshout:

Pudelpointer
06-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks again TR and Dace.

Lefty-Canuck
06-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks again guys!

LC

tacklerunner
07-01-2011, 01:14 PM
WillyOneStyle, Pudelpointer & Gonefishin:

Jigsaw:

Icefever, Matt04, Dekker59 & FishingMOM:

Can the above please let me know if you received your packs. The ones mailed should arrive any time now if they haven't yet. Thanks.

Pudelpointer
07-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Sent you a PM last week. Let me know.

Braun
07-02-2011, 01:55 PM
matt got his and the other 3 will be getting theyres in the mail shortly

matt04
07-02-2011, 02:11 PM
thanks for sending the flies with npauls Braun. I am assuming that you got the margerine container (sweet fly box eh!!) with those other flies?
Haven't been on the forum for a few days.

gonefishin
07-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks to everyone who participated, the flies look awesome. And many thanks to Tacklerunner for organizing it... and for the extra flies!!

icefever
07-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Tacklerunner, haven't seen my package yet but I am sure it is in the mail some where, not always the fastest in Cochrane

tacklerunner
07-08-2011, 12:23 PM
WillyOneStyle, Pudelpointer, Icefever, Dekker59 & FishingMOM:

Any of you get your flies yet? Thanks.
TR

Pudelpointer
07-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Yup. Last week. Sent you a PM. Still waiting for an email address so I can EMT you $$ for the postage!

Thanks again everyone.

tacklerunner
07-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Still waiting for an email address so I can EMT you $$ for the postage!

:tongue2: Enjoy! :)

tacklerunner
07-11-2011, 10:28 PM
My apologies to those of you who haven't got your packs yets. Sent some out with incorrect postage and they were returned. All should be received within a week. Thanks again to Dace and Braun who went out of their way to help me out.

TR

chubbdarter
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
any success catching fish with this swap?