PDA

View Full Version : Fly Nation

Daceminnow
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
i know there has been many threads started regarding favorite fishing programs. if i remember correctly a lot of guys had negative remarks regarding Fly Nation. terrible music blasting, no "how to tips and tricks", guys getting really excited over smaller fish etc. i like the show, and think the videography and photography on the show is like no other on the air. check it out if you've never caught it. turn down the volume and just watch if you have to. these guys travel to some beautiful waters and capture some unreal footage. here's a sample from one of my favorite episodes filmed on waters i love to frequent in the foothills out my back door. lots of guys i'm sure have had this experience, too cool to catch it on tape. check it out.

http://flyaddicts.com/flymax/2011/03/02/when-bull-trout-attack/

Dace

Gust
06-20-2011, 10:20 PM
i know there has been many threads started regarding favorite fishing programs. if i remember correctly a lot of guys had negative remarks regarding Fly Nation. terrible music blasting, no "how to tips and tricks", guys getting really excited over smaller fish etc. i like the show, and think the videography and photography on the show is like no other on the air. check it out if you've never caught it. turn down the volume and just watch if you have to. these guys travel to some beautiful waters and capture some unreal footage. here's a sample from one of my favorite episodes filmed on waters i love to frequent in the foothills out my back door. lots of guys i'm sure have had this experience, too cool to catch it on tape. check it out.

http://flyaddicts.com/flymax/2011/03/02/when-bull-trout-attack/

Dace

i liked the music,, how do i watch the whole show though, or that one in particular?

Daceminnow
06-20-2011, 10:47 PM
i liked the music,, how do i watch the whole show though, or that one in particular?

call your local cable provider Gus. they come through on either Wild of WFN not sure, i tape them. that episode is called the foothills region. they've done a really cool four seasons one on the bow as well.

Albertafisher
06-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Fly Max (Now Fly Nation) is a great show. I do like how they present it, its a little different than the usual "fishin' show". They also know how to do some amazing cinematography.