PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Lake

TheFishHunter
06-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Has anyone fished Hidden Lake (between Landslide and Lake of the Falls)?

How is the hike to get in there? I've done Landslide and Lake of the Falls a few times, and I know where it forks off to go to Hidden but if I remember right there is no trail.. is it going to be worth my time?:character0175:

Ricky07
06-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Supposedly hidden is 5 minutes away from landslide I bet it would be worth the extra ten minutes of your time, when are you going because I contacted icefield tours and all the lakes are still frozen up there!:( that's where I was originally going to go

TheFishHunter
06-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks Ricky.

I never even thought about the lakes being frozen still... but have been up there when they are just starting to open up!

Here's the message I got from icefield tours for those who are thinking of doing a trip up there:

Landslide Lake and Lake of the Falls are still completely frozen. There is a slight water ring on the shoreline but the ice on the lake is still pretty white and covered in snow. As far as Hidden Lake is concerned, there is still come ice but since its a fairly small lake it will thaw quicker than the other two. We are explecting that all the ice will be off the lakes by the second week of July.

Cheers!!

slivers86
06-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Are we talking hidden lake near armstrong bc? If so, fished it a few years back with my dad and got skunked on a nice cool summer day, so did the other 5 boats on the lake.