PDA

View Full Version : wrecked my day

coorslight
06-22-2011, 01:15 PM
we went fishing monday to come back to our truck with a nice rock through the window other trucks keys dtolen cell stolen and cigars they were all concealed no cds were taken or stereo stuff some peoples nervs.

bobby2unes
06-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Where were you parked? Maybe we can keep a lookout for suspicious creeps.

Kokanee9
06-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Sorry to hear the day ended badly.

Where was this?

Report the phone stolen to the police, get a case #, and then report the phone to your carrier. They will request the case #, then disconnect the service and you will not be liable for any charges on the phone after that.

Garry B
06-22-2011, 02:55 PM
I too am sorry to hear this happened to you. I just don't understand vandals and thieves like that.

bloopbloob
06-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear the day ended badly.

Where was this?

Report the phone stolen to the police, get a case #, and then report the phone to your carrier. They will request the case #, then disconnect the service and you will not be liable for any charges on the phone after that.

Even better, if it was a newer smartphone, most have gps tracking capabilities, which might help you locate it, and whoever took it. Not sure if police or your phone provider would go that far, but might be worth a shot.

Jasonp
06-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Only way to track by gps is if u have an iphone with mobile me

coorslight
06-22-2011, 03:43 PM
the cops said if we gibe them the serial number they would trace it and we were parked at the steele narrows baot lunch by loon lake saskatchewan.

mikeo2
06-22-2011, 03:47 PM
I have a pretty good suspision on who did it then....

coorslight
06-22-2011, 03:49 PM
ya i do too.. they did it before 12 noon cause it poured at noon and there was water in ther truck then it stopped like monday morning they got nothing better to do oh man so mad

Freedom55
06-23-2011, 06:39 AM
I have a pretty good suspision on who did it then....

No you don't. You just want to make a spurious comment about half of the local inhabitants but are afraid of being labelled a RACIST. Maybe you are suspicious of a beige minivan full of brave young drunks of a foreign persuasion.

My own suspicions include young males in Canuck jerseys at 400$ a pop that think the world is their oyster and any pearls contained therein belong to them.

Free... (...dom of speech)

birchy
06-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Only way to track by gps is if u have an iphone with mobile me

Not true.

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/protect/

http://www.androidcentral.com/google-releases-my-tracks-gps-tracking-application-android

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes coorslight! Hopefully you get it all sorted out.

Lefty-Canuck
06-23-2011, 08:09 AM
No you don't. You just want to make a spurious comment about half of the local inhabitants but are afraid of being labelled a RACIST. Maybe you are suspicious of a beige minivan full of brave young drunks of a foreign persuasion.

My own suspicions include young males in Canuck jerseys at 400$ a pop that think the world is their oyster and any pearls contained therein belong to them.

Heads up mods! derail inc..... IBTL

funny choice of words....using brave....as a describer, I find vandalism and theft cowardly.

LC

mikeo2
06-23-2011, 09:21 AM

Say what you want but history repeats itself at this location.

BGSH
06-23-2011, 10:04 AM
sorry that happened to you, im always afraid to park my truck at wabamun lake sometimes, at wab you cant see your vehichle from the fishing spots