PDA

View Full Version : Spare deep cycle?

Braun
06-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Anyone got a spare deep cycle I can borrow for 2 weeks? I have one but i let my dad take it to work and he was supposed to return it before he left for germany. well he didnt. He returns in 2 weeks.......

Willowtrail
06-24-2011, 03:45 PM
I do Braun but I'm up in edmonton. Out of town until sunday night though. Let me know if you want to work something out

Braun
06-24-2011, 03:47 PM
lol appreciate the gesture Willow. lol It would cost more to get it down here than just buying another one. ha. how is your boat turning out?

Willowtrail
06-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Those were my thoughts too. If someone is making a edmonton to calgary run we can do that too. No rush to get it back either.

Anyone making a trip south???

Boats been awesome. Just upgraded my motor from an 8 to a 15. Runs great and the layout is awesome. Just need this stupid wind to die.

horsetrader
06-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Those were my thoughts too. If someone is making a edmonton to calgary run we can do that too. No rush to get it back either.

Anyone making a trip south???

Boats been awesome. Just upgraded my motor from an 8 to a 15. Runs great and the layout is awesome. Just need this stupid wind to die.

If you make the trip I can show you how to spend that $50 at Bass Pro lol

Braun
06-24-2011, 10:52 PM
I appreciate it guys but its just not worth the hastle for you guys. im 90 percent sure i have a friend at the sawt that would have one for me. so next weekend i guess. just have to be really really careful this weekend.... unless anyone in calgary has a spare....

Kingfisher
06-25-2011, 03:14 AM
I have 3 batteries that I use for my electric. They are all charged up and ready to go. I am in NW Calgary and your more than welcome to come over and grab one for 2 weeks.

Call me in the morning. But not too early. I am up late from work. It's now 3:12am so let me get some sleep. Make it somewhere about noonish.

I'll send you a pm with my number.

Rob

wwbirds
06-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I am near Chestermere and have 2 of the deep cycles a friend gave me as spares for the 5th wheel when he sold his trailer and I also have the one for the electric fishing motor.
Rob