PDA

View Full Version : Gull Lake and Buffalo Lake From Shore?

trapshooter
06-25-2011, 08:17 PM
1. Gull Lake- Can I fish from shore at Gull Lake in the campground area?

2. Buffalo Lake- Can I fish from shore at Buffalo Lake at Ol' MacDonalds Farm Campground?

Thanks Very Much! I would rather go to a remoter campground such as Phyllis Lake, but the family wants something more civilized.

Dust1n
06-25-2011, 08:19 PM

2. Buffalo Lake- Can I fish from shore at Buffalo Lake at Ol' MacDonalds Farm Campground?

Thanks Very Much! I would rather go to a remoter campground such as Phyllis Lake, but the family wants something more civilized.

sylvans better ...:thinking-006:

trapshooter
06-25-2011, 09:04 PM
sylvans better ...:thinking-006:

obviously!!! :)

DirkDiggler
06-26-2011, 10:12 AM
There used to be docks and a small marina at Ol' Macs campground that you could fish off of and catch some pike however, I am not to sure if it is still there. I haven't been over there in a few years. As for Gull, I pressume you mean the provincial campground which I am personally not familiar with. However, if you do not mind a 15 min. drive there is a development/community called Meridian Beach on the North-East side that has a canal system that comes off of the lake which has some big fish in it and you can fish from shore or the many docs.

cougar bait
06-26-2011, 11:19 AM
You can rent paddle boats or boats from old mac so you could always take one of those out, or drive about 10 minutes west and go to the narrows and fish from shore there.

Dust1n
06-26-2011, 11:31 AM
obviously!!! :)

trap you should come down to fish sylvan though with me and big game. lots of bigger sized pike, whitefish and lots of walleye.

trapshooter
06-29-2011, 08:13 PM
trap you should come down to fish sylvan though with me and big game. lots of bigger sized pike, whitefish and lots of walleye.

Schools Out It's Time To Fish!!!

Dust1n
06-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Schools Out It's Time To Fish!!!

u fishing sylvan friday?

trapshooter
06-29-2011, 08:37 PM
u fishing sylvan friday?

Sorry can't, already planning on fishing the RDR with a buddy. Proably within 2weeks!

Dust1n
06-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Sorry can't, already planning on fishing the RDR with a buddy. Proably within 2weeks!

the RDR is crap. well at least it looks like it.
i caught nothing out of there when i fished waskasoo and bower. its wayy to murky.

trapshooter
06-29-2011, 08:42 PM
the RDR is crap. well at least it looks like it.
i caught nothing out of there when i fished waskasoo and bower. its wayy to murky.

My friend lives on the river, today he caught 3 walleye.
This is by Drumheller.
By the way did you get my PM about tying leeches?

Dust1n
06-29-2011, 08:55 PM
My friend lives on the river, today he caught 3 walleye.
This is by Drumheller.
By the way did you get my PM about tying leeches?

nope.

ptemomo
06-29-2011, 09:10 PM

Cought a few small pike on the dock at the provincial park boat launch during May long.