PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Ice Fishing in china

Garry B
06-28-2011, 12:22 PM
This is something a little bit different.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/wangwenlan/2010-01/05/content_9267421.htm

Oh ya, foreigners know this will work. Just ask people who live in the deep freeze for more than half of the year. :)

Lefty-Canuck
06-28-2011, 12:35 PM
****I say this purely in jest....disclaimer....do not take my following comment seriously.....further disclaimer****

.....his 4 kids must be playing at the park? :)

LC

Braun
06-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Someone should tell this guy just to pack up and go home. I mean come on its china. with all the asians over there, that lake is bound to be poached out of everything down to the minnows. silly fisherman.

FishingFrenzy
06-28-2011, 03:35 PM
That crazy azn out their poaching. Apparently they dont JUST poach in our country. :sHa_sarcasticlol: I wonder if he drives a brown toyota van...:scared:

(PS; I didnt mean anything said in this post... its a joke...but a certain member.. by the name of "shoe" or sumthin like that..cant recall the exact name..... they can feel free to flame it up :))

Lefty-Canuck
06-28-2011, 03:37 PM
That crazy azn out their poaching. Apparently they dont JUST poach in our country. :sHa_sarcasticlol: I wonder if he drives a brown toyota van...:scared:

(PS; I didnt mean anything said in this post... its a joke...but a certain member.. by the name of "shoe" or sumthin like that..cant recall the exact name..... they can feel free to flame it up :))

More like "gum-shoe" or should I say "gum-boot" with all his expert detective work lately....all knowing all seeing...

LC

w_worbeck
06-28-2011, 04:51 PM
God the strong , canuck just through on more gas just to light some rubber moot on fire. Like I just can't stand all the tension someone give me a hug and then we can all sit down have a puff of. The opium pipe.and then get back to what this forum is really about. The exchange of perosnal outdoors experiences without needing everyone pulling out there feelings and crying about things that they can not change them selfs without needing to go through the proper channels. Because even if you feel strong enough about what someone else is doing legally or not we are not the ones who gets to make that decision. And if this dose not seem to make much sence that's because I just felt like putting a bunch of words together with poor spelling and punctuation .to see what kind of crap gets tossed my way...hahaha I'm so immature .