PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to Fish with

CapeBretoner
07-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Hello Everyone
My name is Steve, im new to the fishing in Alberta, daily fisherman back in Cape Breton Nova Scotia but had to move back out here to work so my fishing is going to come to a stand still until i find somone to fish with. All we really fish home are Rainbows, Browns, Natives, and some Bass. Anyone interested in having a guy tag along with them on some trips im usually available during the weekends.
Would like to get to know some areas so me and my buddies here can make a few trips over the summer. Any help or tips on this would be greatly appreciated. I fly fish (mostly dry flys home) and lure and bait fish as well. Im 28 and living in Calgary right now, moving to Strathmore in August.
Ive fished the bow Policeman and Mackinnon flats to the weir. Thats about all i know haha. Ive attached a couple pics, The one in the boat was Mackinnon Flats, the 4 rainbows and brookie from Levers Lake Cape Breton and the Brown was from the Waugh River in Pictou, NS (6.4lbs, 26inchs long, 14 1/4 round) thanks for looking

Dust1n
07-01-2011, 09:09 PM
nice brown! welcome to the forum

blackmamba
07-01-2011, 09:19 PM
welcome to the forum .. which part of the cape are ya from ??

mamba,

ArtVandelay
07-01-2011, 09:36 PM
If you're moving to Strathmore you should definitely check out Crawling Valley. My brother and I just got back from there and had a great day, like we almost always do. We're going again tomorrow! We catch mostly Pike there but that's just because we suck at 'eyes. So if you want you can come out there with me some weekend soon. I have a nice little boat oozing good karma...we'll have fun. I'm from back east too, only a little further than you :)