PDA

View Full Version : Simms G4

TyreeUM
07-09-2011, 09:52 AM
anybody fish with any of the simms G4 stuff? (boots/waders/jacket)

kinwahkly
07-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Ive got the waders, have had them for a couple of years, real good stuff.A little more $ than other products but very well put together.

TyreeUM
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Ive got the waders, have had them for a couple of years, real good stuff.A little more $ than other products but very well put together.

no leaks yet? how do those pant legs hold up to abrasion? (like hiking through the bush)

ÜberFly
07-09-2011, 12:54 PM
I currently use the G4Z waders and they are great (super tough), except for the fact that they are REALLY REALLY warm for summer fishing!! I am considering getting some wading pants for the summer... Also, I would have never got them if I had to pay retail (~$800)!

P

TyreeUM
07-09-2011, 01:20 PM
I currently use the G4Z waders and they are great (super tough), except for the fact that they are REALLY REALLY warm for summer fishing!! I am considering getting some wading pants for the summer... Also, I would have never got them if I had to pay retail (~$800)!

P

Yeah that is what I have heard from others, but I get a heck of a deal on simms as well...I am just going to go ahead and order them I have not heard any bad things about them other than the breathability of the reinforced pant area like you mentioned.

waynep
07-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Ih ave the G4 boots and they are great lots of ankle support, a little heavier than some but well worth it in my opinion.
Wayne

TyreeUM
07-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Ih ave the G4 boots and they are great lots of ankle support, a little heavier than some but well worth it in my opinion.
Wayne

Thanks Wayne, I am looking forward to getting those on my feet. I just saw that you can pay a little extra and get a waterproof fly zipper on the waders...wish I would have seen that earlier!