PDA

View Full Version : Not acceptable!!!

RedHeadedFisherman
07-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Whooohooo,.. Got my first rainbow, on the lower Bow since 2007..( Just have not fished there since 07 )

Went to Carsland, a bit south.. Was a somewhat hard walk ,(for me with my bad knee’s)
But it was worth it.. Saw a deer and a badger along the way..
Fished about 45 mins… then wham, at first I thought I had snagged,. But then the line started to go up-stream. 5 mins later, I pulled this one out..

Used a small Black and gold Mepps spinner

A quick pic, and back she went.. ( my buddy holding it, I took the pic.. A good day was had by all!

Redheadedfisherman

Braun
07-10-2011, 09:16 PM
nice bow. cool colors.

carseland is not considered lower bow. Typically lower bow refers to the section below the basano dam. The reason why the upper and lower bow are differentiated at this point is because that "lower" section is connected to the oldman and contains sturgeon, walleye, goldeye, mooneye. where the rest of the bow doesnt have these species.

blackmamba
07-10-2011, 09:18 PM
what an awsome looking rainbow , congrats on that beauty

mamba,

RedHeadedFisherman
07-10-2011, 09:20 PM
nice bow. cool colors.

carseland is not considered lower bow. Typically lower bow refers to the section below the basano dam. The reason why the upper and lower bow are differentiated at this point is because that "lower" section is connected to the oldman and contains sturgeon, walleye, goldeye, mooneye. where the rest of the bow doesnt have these species.

thanks, i stand corrected.. it. (um ) lower than calgary( for me) heehhe:sHa_sarcasticlol:
RHF

chubbdarter
07-10-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.troutnut.com/pictures/of-trout

Twins

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Hmmm something's fishy here red....Maybe you posted the wrong pic by accident?

chubbdarter
07-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Whooohooo,.. Got my first rainbow, on the lower Bow since 2007..( Just have not fished there since 07 )

Went to Carsland, a bit south.. Was a somewhat hard walk ,(for me with my bad knee’s)
Fished about 45 mins… then wham, at first I thought I had snagged,. But then the line started to go up-stream. 5 mins later, I pulled this one out..

A quick pic, and back she went.. ( my buddy holding it, I took the pic.. A good day was had by all!

Redheadedfisherman

pretty fish though....good the water has cleaned up too

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 09:49 PM

Redheadedfisherman

thats funny in the real pic it says its from Bois Brule river in Wis.

i think some one is a bull****ter

Daceminnow
07-10-2011, 09:51 PM
http://www.troutnut.com/pictures/of-trout

Twins

twins? is that possible? i've seen it all now. is there such a thing as internet plagiarism?

iliketrout
07-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Gonna have to change your name to "CaughtRedHandedFisherman"

npauls
07-10-2011, 09:54 PM
All I have to say is WOW.

I am just going to sit back and watch this chit show unfold now.

RedHeadedFisherman
07-10-2011, 09:55 PM
good.. it may be,...
all i can say is i caught it relesed it, and had a good day.. tho the 'skeeeters were something,,
RHF

Dust1n
07-10-2011, 09:56 PM
great first bow! congratz

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 09:57 PM
good.. it may be,...
all i can say is i caught it relesed it, and had a good day.. tho the 'skeeeters were something,,
RHF

Haha do yourself a favor and just admit to taking the pic off the Internet and this thread will die or at least alter it some before you repost it.

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:03 PM
good.. it may be,...
RHF

The skeeters must have been bad you could not even tell you were in wisconsin they were so thick........GIVE IT UP

Gust
07-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Is there something in the pic than I'm missing besides the fish looking more like a bow from other parts

gl2
07-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Is there something in the pic than I'm missing besides the fish looking more like a bow from other parts

look at chubbs post. red ripped the pic off the internet and pretended he caught it....:sHa_sarcasticlol:

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:07 PM
nice bow. cool colors.

Braun better think twice a bout not being fooled by people..............:)

Geezle
07-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Shenanigans are afoot! :party0051:

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 10:09 PM
look at chubbs post. red ripped the pic off the internet and pretended he caught it....:sHa_sarcasticlol:

You gotta scroll down the page on the link to see the pic.

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Me thinks the whole cane and hamburgler incident at PCR may be shennanagins as well now.

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:11 PM
The fishing ninja strikes again...............:thinking-006:

gl2
07-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Me thinks the whole cane and hamburgler incident at PCR may be shennanagins as well now.

you think it might have beed a taco?

RedHeadedFisherman
07-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Whatever.. Im done posting in this here thread for yous ash&&**hats.. !!!

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 10:13 PM
No I'm thinking A&W mama burger and onion rings.

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Whatever.. Im done posting in this here thread for yous ash&&**hats.. !!!

Haha if that doesnt speak volumes.....

gl2
07-10-2011, 10:16 PM
if you caught that fish in the bow in Wisconsin then its a hell of a catch, and a even better story!!!

by the way i would defiantly call that the lower bow..

Daceminnow
07-10-2011, 10:18 PM

nah. really? where would this fishing forum be without "Reds Big Adventures" guess the guy thought he'd better pirate some fish pics to keep the real fisher folk interested in his fantasy island antics. stolen lunch, cane beatings, and dock diving were getting old.

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:25 PM
I BELIEVE FISH PERJURY IS A CAPITOL OFENCE WALK THE PLANK OR AT LEAST THE DOCK.

Just discussing

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:29 PM
DAMN forgot to ask RED what it weighed

gl2
07-10-2011, 10:34 PM
DAMN forgot to ask RED what it weighed

no need i am sure it will be in the next episode of fishun with red....

horse have you been let out of jail for trying to steal that crippled guys cheeseburger?

stc77
07-10-2011, 10:35 PM
If you go to both sites, and click save image as, they both come up as the same file name.. Lol, at least change the name of the pic...

Dust1n
07-10-2011, 10:35 PM
:)Whatever.. Im done posting in this here thread for yous ash&&**hats.. !!!

were u by yourself fishing red not that i dont belive you?

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 10:38 PM
no need i am sure it will be in the next episode of fishun with red....

horse have you been let out of jail for trying to steal that crippled guys cheeseburger?

I have a feeling I will be acquitted NOW.....

baitfisher83
07-10-2011, 10:51 PM
hahahahaha ffs nice pic of someone else's bow...

gl2
07-10-2011, 10:59 PM

maybe of the burger napping but probably wont get off on the excessive speed at the pine coulee dock charge......somebody got hurt in that incident....lol

baitfisher83
07-10-2011, 11:01 PM

You should be used to it by now.....

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 11:08 PM
maybe of the burger napping but probably wont get off on the excessive speed at the pine coulee dock charge......somebody got hurt in that incident....lol

Was not me was my twin his picture is on troutnut .com

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Does anyone else get weird PM's from red talking about vans and big macs and his boyfriends?

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Was fishing at the NSR today and hooked in to this lucky a friend took a pic I was not lucky enough as Red to land mine could some one maybe guess the weight i'd really like to knowhttp://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a454/horsetrader_photo/duck.jpg

New Hunter Okotoks
07-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Let's see if I got this right.....

The guy(who I assume is a grown man and not a 16 year old kid who got kicked out of his house) has no money for a car. He accepts donations from VERY generous,good hearted people. Then for his free car, he wanted to put an expensive vanity plate on it. He then "reminds" people to pay up. Then somebody is basically accused of withholding "his" money and suggests that the member holding the cash is a crook. Later,he would like people on this board to find a job for him. Now,this poor guy posts pics of somebody else's fish and represents it as his own. After being caught "Redhanded",old RedHead decide it's better to call other members azzhats and trolls. Then he sends a stupid PM to a friend of mine (Dace) who is a Top Shelf guy. Now this guy who needs forum members to find him a job,give him a car,who tries to get generous members to donate fishing gear to him that they post in their photos via PM etc. wants to meet up for beers. He has money for drinking and fishing but can't buy his own wheels? Funny,when I am short on cash I sit my azz at home and don't go on AO looking for handouts. Enjoy the meet'n greet Red.

Can you guys put up X1 if you agree, or please let me know if I am wrong.
Thanks.

horsetrader
07-10-2011, 11:42 PM

The guy(who I assume is a grown man and not a 16 year old kid who got kicked out of his house) has no money for a car. He accepts donations from VERY generous,good hearted people. Then for his free car, he wanted to put an expensive vanity plate on it. He then "reminds" people to pay up. Then somebody is basically accused of withholding "his" money and suggests that the member holding the cash is a crook. Later,he would like people on this board to find a job for him. Now,this poor guy posts pics of somebody else's fish and represents it as his own. After being caught "Redhanded",old RedHead decide it's better to call other members azzhats and trolls. Then he sends a stupid PM to a friend of mine (Dace) who is a Top Shelf guy. Now this guy who needs forum members to find him a job,give him a car,who tries to get generous members to donate fishing gear to him that they post in their photos via PM etc. wants to meet up for beers. He has money for drinking and fishing but can't buy his own wheels? Funny,when I am short on cash I sit my azz at home and don't go on AO looking for handouts. Enjoy the meet'n greet Red.

Thanks.

x1

mikeo2
07-10-2011, 11:45 PM
X2

SonnyJ
07-10-2011, 11:56 PM
x3

lol ...someone got caught with thier pants down..:)

Willowtrail
07-11-2011, 12:33 AM
New Hunter Okotoks - You couldn't have said it any better.

walking buffalo
07-11-2011, 12:39 AM
ummmmm... :lol:

The bright side is the Lower Bow's water is looking awsome! I've never seen it so clear.

BGSH
07-11-2011, 12:47 AM
almost made me throw up

CaberTosser
07-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Where's Cartman when we need a Ginger disciplined?

Gust
07-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Where's Cartman when we need a Ginger disciplined?

I've only watched a few episodes and that one is funny funny

horsetrader
07-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Maybe this should have a sticky put on it and let it sit at the top of the page so we don't forget.We are are outdoorsmen we help other outdoorsmen with out thinking, I have always felt good about that but perhaps the times have changed.Unfortunately we must change to apparently there are so called outdoorsmen that just arn't as honourable as once thought. Perhaps we are going to have to think twice before we reach into our tackleboxes our hunting sacks or our pockets to help a fellow outdoorsmen out. I didn't think I would see the day! We have had many discussions about poachers and quite often the issue was raised maybe he needed the fish to feed his family, perhaps but in this case that was not the fact. this time what was poached was a picture of a fish you can feed no one with that the only thing that can be fed is an ego.If this person can lie about this what other lies were there. I know a lot of good people have given on this forum given to where they did without them selves. lets not stop giving maybe just give a little more cautious where are still GOOD people out there that need a hand every once in a while.Thank you for your time.
K GREY

pickrel pat
07-11-2011, 05:23 AM
should be banned for duping innocent members out of there money., liar and a scammer!

Geezle
07-11-2011, 07:52 AM

Thanks.

X11ty billion

tacklerunner
07-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Come on RHF! :snapoutofit: Let's call a spade a spade. Calling Dace a troll is like calling a club a spade. And regarding the asshat comment, I happen to think Dace wears very nice hats.

Kokanee9
07-11-2011, 09:19 AM
good.. it may be,...
RHF

Red, I believe that you owe not only all the members of this forum an apology, but also the person that originally took the photo. That photo is his plain and simple.

By claiming it as your own, you have committed nothing less than theft.

Your actions are reflecting on the rest of us and only you can straighten out this mess which you have created.

Justanotherbuck2
07-11-2011, 09:21 AM
LOL, I remember catching a dogfish shark in the bow too, I was right beside Red he'll verify it ..really it. Oh maybe it was a sucker the size of a shark! Lol ok really I have never even met him..but c'mon red really you need to come clean on this one...TWINS..lol...can you say..
busted!

The Fisherman Guy
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/16/128949608081559879.jpg

Yikes.

Whether the OP is a crook or not, the damage done to the hearts of those who have generously donated to charities that they found here is irreparable once they read the words in this thread.

This does not make anyone feel good.

BrownBear416
07-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Thread closed and RHF you have a pm on the way...

Please remember that the posting of pm's is against forum rules and if you are being attacked or threatened in them let us know so we can deal with it..

Posting other peoples pics and claiming them as your own is so wrong that I dont even need to explain why.I am sure if RHF could retract this thread he would but instead he has to own up to his mistakes which he did in a pm to me. RHF will be taking a break from the forum for awhile and I hope when he returns that he will apoligize to the members of AO who have done so much for him .

BB