PDA

View Full Version : rolling hills poachers

fed
07-12-2011, 12:53 PM
thought everyone would like to hear this one. my dad had phoned me on saturday to look something up in the regs while he was on the boat fishing for him. While on the phone he noticed a guy pull a stringer full off fish out of the water. He told me about it and said he was going to watch them. About half hour Later he phones again and says thaat F@G pulled up to them and pulled the stringer out full of walleye. He said hey took all three of their gear and wrote a bunch of tickets. I imagine there will be some heft fines in court for these guys.

0liver
07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
thanks for sharing... good to see at least SOME of them get caught. what lake was this at?

Bill L
07-12-2011, 02:23 PM
That's great news, but for every one caught how many get away with it.

chubbdarter
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
lake X........

Thread Closed

WayneChristie
07-12-2011, 05:58 PM
glad to hear they got busted, that lake is bad for poachers. you would think they would read the local paper and see how big the fines are!

Wes_G
07-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Probbaly at the same place I have witnessed poaching and unethical handling of fish both times I have been there now. We talked to the fish cop after the fact the first time and they are well aware and seems to happen quit often there. Always phone it in, they seem to respond pretty quickly there.