PDA

View Full Version : Start a Sticky: Threads by fishing region

rclegg
07-14-2011, 10:22 AM
So, spending some time on the BC fishing forum and one of the features which is a plus is fishing reports by region. I think it would help people by region connect and get relevant information to the fishers which are closer to them. Currently I have to sort through all the NSR, Bow and Muir Lake threads to find info or start a discussion in my area (ES2 and ES3). No offence to any of these great fisheries, but if I start a thread in my region it is quickly buried into no man’s land. I’m sure I’m not the only one using this forum that has this kind of trouble. What do you think?

Daceminnow
07-14-2011, 12:40 PM
many of us fish waters throughout the province, or have at some point and like to read about or offer help for all waters. how many different fish management zones do the two major rivers you named flow through? more than one. i believe the search features on this forum work quite well. you asked.

Dace

Kokanee9
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Even though there may be little or no chance of going to a particular lake or area, I actually enjoy hearing (strike that - I should say reading) about other people hooking into fish. I agree that sometimes the thread may get buried, but that just means that you have to read more. Quite often from early afternoon to evening the first page may be entirely different threads, which I find are like reading a book which never seems to end. If the threads slowed down, it would almost seem like reading the same page over and over. A little bit of a different analogy, but I guess thats what helps keep it interesting.