PDA

View Full Version : bowriver 1 less trout

lakerman
07-14-2011, 11:36 AM
She was a little dirty and high on Monday, managed a few browns and one rainbow. Low light 4 guys fishing down up and then down from me, pretend to no speak english good well 100 yards or so away they they catch flip a fish in the grass stomp on and kill a nice size trout, then they walk past me. I remind them its a catch and release fishery for that size fish ya they say but its dead should I throw it back(english was pretty good all of a sudden), then they ask is their a conservation officer up there, ( I wish i had my cell and a few buddies to back me up) I said ya there is, and its gonna cost you 250 bucks, ya should of saw them do the peek a boo in the grass oh poo whatta we gonna do.:budo:

Dust1n
07-14-2011, 11:50 AM
She was a little dirty and high on Monday, managed a few browns and one rainbow. Low light 4 guys fishing down up and then down from me, pretend to no speak english good well 100 yards or so away they they catch flip a fish in the grass stomp on and kill a nice size trout, then they walk past me. I remind them its a catch and release fishery for that size fish ya they say but its dead should I throw it back(english was pretty good all of a sudden), then they ask is their a conservation officer up there, ( I wish i had my cell and a few buddies to back me up) I said ya there is, and its gonna cost you 250 bucks, ya should of saw them do the peek a boo in the grass oh poo whatta we gonna do.:budo:

ever think of talking shawn down there?

TyreeUM
07-14-2011, 12:13 PM
ever think of talking shawn down there?

haha +1 there!