PDA

View Full Version : The Fishing center

sureshot
07-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Drove by it yesterday just wondering if anybody has shopped there, and what there prices and selection is like.

Thanks
Andy

Lefty-Canuck
07-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Drove by it yesterday just wondering if anybody has shopped there, and what there prices and selection is like.

Thanks
Andy

I popped in there a few weeks ago. The Owner and his Son (I assume thats who they were) were very friendly and we had a good BS session....anyone who knows me knows I can BS :). Prices seem reasonable and they have a lot of different stuff in there. From fishing gear to rifles.....worth checking out.

LC

Rudy198
07-16-2011, 02:53 PM
i have stopped there a couple times...i find going there it feels like a small town shop,meaning that are willing to talk to you,not like the BIG shops....There prices are pretty decent from what i found as well,might be a bit higher but nothing crazy.Plus if u want something and your close to the place why not buy there,might cost a bit more but the time,gas money and frustration of driving to another place and back,is it really worth the extra money ($2-$20)...Well that's your call

bezzola
07-16-2011, 03:23 PM
go there all the time its in my neighborhood always friendly support the local guy

kinwahkly
07-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Where is this at?

tacklerunner
07-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Yah, where is it besides close to Edmonton?

zyphrus3
07-16-2011, 06:07 PM
it is on 82nd St just north of the yellowhead. In the same stripmall as Tim hortons. I have been there many times and really like the people that work there. Have lots of great jigs for perch and walleye. Bought some binos for the brother in law a few xmases ago. I usually go there first, and if they dont have what I want then I head to the fishing hole on 97st. (just straight west).

Hoopi
07-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi: I have known the owner for nearly 30 years. Lorne Z is a great guy. I really like the shop as it is close to home, they have good advice/gear, and they are a local small guy that I support whenever I can.

Hoopi