PDA

View Full Version : Found kitten

Pike'n'walleye
07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
So today i was fishing southwest of the city and i found this kitten. it was all wet and starving i believe. when i took him home he ate 3 bowls of food and became chubby. I am just dissapointed that someone would do such a thing! leave such a cute thing out in the wilderness!

BGAngler
07-28-2011, 01:28 AM
+1 for karma.

New Hunter Okotoks
07-28-2011, 02:21 AM
I guess you'll call it "Lucky" LOL! (If you keep it)

LynchC
07-28-2011, 02:29 AM
Kudos to you! You are a philanthropist. :)

slivers86
07-28-2011, 05:15 AM
As terrible as it sounds - this happens all the time SW of the city. My 8 year old kitty went missing at the start of may, along with many cats from my moms area in okotoks. no sign of them. not sure what to think, but we think there is a lot of dumping going on! good on you for taking the little one in :)

WayneChristie
07-28-2011, 07:34 AM
As terrible as it sounds - this happens all the time SW of the city. My 8 year old kitty went missing at the start of may, along with many cats from my moms area in okotoks. no sign of them. not sure what to think, but we think there is a lot of dumping going on! good on you for taking the little one in :)

tons of coyote crap around the last area I lived in calgary, most of it was full of cat fur

Geezle
07-28-2011, 08:36 AM
Well done :)

He kinda looks like the furball I pulled out of the ditch last winter

outwalking
07-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Good for you! That makes me happy. Little guy gets a second chance :)

BGSH
07-28-2011, 09:42 AM
may be a wild kittin, there are many of them around the out skurts of the city, cute little guy

chubbdarter
07-28-2011, 10:22 AM
may be a wild kittin, there are many of them around the out skurts of the city, cute little guy

maybe a baby cougar or tiger?

Mr.goldeye
07-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Are you going to use him as bait? Is that why this is in the fishing Section? ;)

Pike'n'walleye
07-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Are you going to use him as bait? Is that why this is in the fishing Section? ;)

You would want to do that wouldn't you?

0liver
07-29-2011, 12:55 PM
try going out to hobema for a weekend, take a look at all the dogs people keep abandoning there... I was visiting my best friends family, and this was in the middle of January, this silver SUV drove up and not 10 minutes later "yap yap yap.." "yap yap" well, there's another one...
its a blessing people like you and my friends grandma take these poor animals in.

its sick that someone could just leave such a cute creature to die..

Dust1n
07-29-2011, 12:59 PM
try going out to hobema for a weekend, take a look at all the dogs people keep abandoning there... I was visiting my best friends family, and this was in the middle of January, this silver SUV drove up and not 10 minutes later "yap yap yap.." "yap yap" well, there's another one...
its a blessing people like you and my friends grandma take these poor animals in.

its sick that someone could just leave such a cute creature to die..

good statment!

Mr.goldeye
07-29-2011, 01:34 PM
It's a good thing. It's a kitten though and not a full grown cat, kittens will be adopted quicker then adult cats

FishBrain
07-29-2011, 01:45 PM
It's a good thing. It's a kitten though and not a full grown cat, kittens will be adopted quicker then adult cats

And a young one like that would become a best friend to someone as it grows up. I love cats, but dont need another, lol