PDA

View Full Version : Could this be why your trail cams dissappear?

bruceba
07-28-2011, 10:44 PM
For you guys that are missing trail cams. We had 1 that was missing and a sweep of the area produced the cam about 30 feet away beside a bush. Not a human footprint on any trails in or out of the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbz5Cz5Z1M

Supermag
07-28-2011, 10:46 PM
I think a high velocity lead Prozac this fall will calm that elk right down! :)

The Fisherman Guy
07-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Sweet videos Bruceba!

hunter10
07-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Thats awesome!

Braun
07-29-2011, 11:24 AM
looks like someone forgot to whipe their hands after having that bbj sanwhich.......lol.

camping one day we spilled a little pile of seasoning salt. didnt even know that we had spilt it the night before. in the morning we walked down to the water. came back and a deer was licking up our seasoning salt we bring up from texas. lol we had a good laugh and a good picture with the deer and his tongue sticking 6 inches out his mouth. Ill post it when i get a chance this weekend

Ianhntr
07-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Love it, maybe a chocolate bar. My daughter dropped a piece of a kit kat out of a tree stand and two fawns came and rooted it out, real treat both ways.

winger7mm
07-29-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah things with hooves are strange, they do lots of things that people would never expect. I have a video sent to me a few months ago. it was a female WT deer, not to strange...... but the fact that it was eating a snared rabbit, NOW that is odd. lots of people say "oh its just a deer" or "its just a elk/moose" But it takes seeing things like that, that make a fella think otherwise they are pretty intuitive critters and are not to be taken lightly ;)

outwalking
07-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Haha, they're on to you...