PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Sherwood Park Archery!!!

pseelk
07-29-2011, 07:03 PM
A big thankyou to Dallas at SPA.I damaged the string on my Alphamax and could not get anyone to replace it,everything from to busy to we cant get a new string for 1-2 wks.I called Dallas at SPA,and like everyone else at this time of year was also swamped but He said bring it in if he couldnt get a new string he would try to find the time to make one.So Ithanked him for trying and took it to him thursday ,I couldnt believe it when he called friday and told me it was done.Iwaited 8yrs to get drawn for my moose,Thanks to Dallas I now still have time to tune my bow ,practise and be ready to fill my tag on aug 25th.Great service for the 2nd time at Sherwood Park Archery and I will definately be back for more!!!

depopulator
07-29-2011, 09:50 PM
SPAL is the best Pro Shop around IMO. I am rough on my bowhunting kit, and Dallas has saved my hunts on more than a few occasions. Funny thing, he saved my archery moose hunt last year too with a last minute / working after hours rebuild of my bow. I guess I kinda owe him for helping me take the biggest bull moose I've ever seen :sHa_shakeshout:

pseelk
07-30-2011, 12:46 PM
SPAL is the best Pro Shop around IMO. I am rough on my bowhunting kit, and Dallas has saved my hunts on more than a few occasions. Funny thing, he saved my archery moose hunt last year too with a last minute / working after hours rebuild of my bow. I guess I kinda owe him for helping me take the biggest bull moose I've ever seen :sHa_shakeshout:
THeres no doubt in my mind he seems to go out of his way to help out.I just hope next time I have an equipment problem its well before the season so I dont have to put him in that situation again,LOL