Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Draws Submitted (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=364936)

elkhunter11 06-07-2019 12:40 PM

Draws Submitted

That took about five minutes, five "priority only" draws complete without issue. I will be helping one friend to kill his first antlered mule deer, and likely helping another friend to kill an antlerless moose. Other than that 35-40 days of hunting game birds and waterfowl.

KyleSS 06-07-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkhunter11 (Post 3986531)
That took about five minutes, five "priority only" draws complete without issue. I will be helping one friend to kill his first antlered mule deer, and likely helping another friend to kill an antlerless moose. Other than that 35-40 days of hunting game birds and waterfowl.

If you decide to change your mind before the draws close, there is a new feature this year where you can edit your draws prior to the close date

sns2 06-07-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleSS (Post 3986588)
If you decide to change your mind before the draws close, there is a new feature this year where you can edit your draws prior to the close date

Wow! Great change!!!

Coiloil37 06-07-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleSS (Post 3986588)

That was an option last year too.

double gun 06-14-2019 09:41 PM

Can someone point me to how/where I can make a change before the deadline?
I can’t seem to see/find it.

elkhunter11 06-14-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by double gun (Post 3989440)
Can someone point me to how/where I can make a change before the deadline?
I can’t seem to see/find it.

Did you not receive an e-mail with instructions?

To review and edit your Hunting Draw application choices online:

1)Sign in to AlbertaRELM.com with your WiN (Wildlife Identification Number) or the identifier on file and go to My Account.

2)Select Orders/Reprints and then Draws to view an application.

3)Select Modify Application to edit an application.

double gun 06-14-2019 09:50 PM

Found it, thank you.

DiabeticKripple 06-14-2019 11:15 PM

i wish they made it an option that once you add a group member, their info stays on a dropdown menu.

You enter the WIN and Bday on the first draw, then on any other draws you could just select their name. makes things easier.

TBark 06-15-2019 10:56 AM

Change of draws, good option, cus now I need to make a change.
The company just changed my schedule, so I gotta cancel one group P draw for cow elk and put myself in for the draw, and submit the others back into the original P draw again. Somewhat straight forward.

TBark

JohninAB 06-15-2019 02:15 PM

I tried to enter my draws online and this year it seems they do not work on Google Chrome. Always worked on Google Chrome before, not sure why the change.

Also did the system not accept Visa Debit cards before?

lone wolf 06-15-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohninAB (Post 3989614)
I tried to enter my draws online and this year it seems they do not work on Google Chrome. Always worked on Google Chrome before, not sure why the change.

Also did the system not accept Visa Debit cards before?

Chrome worked fine for mine.

Dean2 06-15-2019 03:04 PM

I had trouble with Chrome as well. Entered the draws and other applicants fine but would not accept the payment or let me check out and finally kicked me out and lost all the input in the cart. Put them back in using Firefox and everything went through fine. Even tried the help desk and they could not tell me how to fix Chrome but she did day they were getting lots of calls. I suggested they put the warning on the web page as it is a real pain in the butt to re-input a bunch of draws with 2-3 other guys on each draw. All in I still really like this draw provider much better than the previous one. System is way better overall.

ram crazy 06-15-2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkhunter11 (Post 3986531)

I priority only all my draws as I’ll be helping a couple of friends to a couple of decent 108 pronghorns. I’ll concentrate on getting one more ram for myself.

elkhunter11 06-15-2019 09:18 PM

I was just over on Albert Hunting Addicts, and people are complaining that the system was changed this year, so you can't apply for both antlered and antlerless moose in the same year. Some people claim to have been putting in for both "cow" and "bull" moose draws, every year, for many years, right up until this year.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Theohemmaway 06-15-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkhunter11 (Post 3989688)
I was just over on Albert Hunting Addicts, and people are complaining that the system was changed this year, so you can't apply for both antlered and antlerless moose in the same year. Some people claim to have been putting in for both "cow" and "bull" moose draws, every year, for many years, right up until this year.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Curious this may sound stupid, this is gonna be my first year hunting I applied for my draws. Now how do you know what you have been drawn for or when does that happen ?

elkhunter11 06-15-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theohemmaway (Post 3989691)
Curious this may sound stupid, this is gonna be my first year hunting I applied for my draws. Now how do you know what you have been drawn for or when does that happen ?

The draw booklet contains the answers to your questions. The information you require starts on page 2.

http://www.albertaregulations.ca/201...ting-Draws.pdf

R3illy 06-15-2019 10:50 PM

we've had people here who couldnt figure out how to build priority.....

It's not just aha...

We took it easy on the poster who asked for help here....

user40219 06-15-2019 10:58 PM

Aiee! Closes Jun 20!! It totally snuck up on me this year. Better get to CT tomorrow.

Theohemmaway 06-16-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkhunter11 (Post 3989697)
The draw booklet contains the answers to your questions. The information you require starts on page 2.

http://www.albertaregulations.ca/201...ting-Draws.pdf

Thanks man I got it figured, can’t wait!