Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ignorant on AO rules, any advivce would be appreciated (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=281402)

The Cook 02-24-2016 04:12 PM

Ignorant on AO rules, any advivce would be appreciated

When I logged in today I noticed Rugtika is a suspended user but still had posted. How does that work? I respect his knowledge and opinion on most topics but I don't understand how this all works.

The Cook

catnthehat 02-24-2016 04:15 PM

I have no idea, myself!
I don't know why he was suspended, or maybe he was suspended for only a week?
I guess a PM to one of the mods might help......
Cat

Okotokian 02-24-2016 04:26 PM

Maybe that rascal came back from his previous suspension, posted, and then got suspended again!

Ditto on not knowing the details. But then I don't need to. Just surprised. Many more inflammatory than Ruga around here. Maybe he dated the Admin's ex or something. LOL Maybe he ASKED to be suspended, sort of like how you cancel the paper when you go on holidays.... hmmm I'll have t try that!

honda450 02-24-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okotokian (Post 3153180)
Maybe that rascal came back from his previous suspension, posted, and then got suspended again!

Ditto on not knowing the details. But then I don't need to. Just surprised. Many more inflammatory than Ruga around here. Maybe he dated the Admin's ex or something. LOL Maybe he ASKED to be suspended, sort of like how you cancel the paper when you go on holidays.... hmmm I'll have t try that!

Maybe he is like you Okie and sends PM's insulting other members wives. Ruga is not like that...........but you are.

That ring a bell?

Flatlandliver 02-24-2016 04:38 PM

Your previous posts are not deleted. The username says suspended under it until you get out of banned camp. The posts you are reading were posted before the suspension.

I think.

Habfan 02-24-2016 04:40 PM

Ouch

Shots Fired !

Okotokian 02-24-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habfan (Post 3153193)
Shots Fired !

LOL relax. It's only going one way. Not returning fire.

honda450 02-24-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okotokian (Post 3153201)
LOL relax. It's only going one way. Not returning fire.

Ya can't return fire............cause its true.

sns2 02-24-2016 05:08 PM

I think it was because he was fundraising for the NDP.

Talking moose 02-24-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatlandliver (Post 3153192)
Your previous posts are not deleted. The username says suspended under it until you get out of banned camp. The posts you are reading were posted before the suspension.

I think.

Yup.^

JimPS 02-24-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sns2 (Post 3153212)

He suspended himself because he was afraid he was going a little soft in the head.

ak-71 02-24-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sns2 (Post 3153212)

Nope, he is not on the mods list, just suspended :scared0018:

Talking moose 02-24-2016 05:19 PM

He started a political thread bashing a certain party. Didnt last long. I for one was shocked!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

HighlandHeart 02-24-2016 05:26 PM

I was in the middle of commenting when it was deleted. I saw him criticize the government, but didn't think it had gone off of the rails yet. Rugatika is one of my favorite posters, I wonder if he is also on gun owners of Canada?

Blastoff 02-24-2016 05:35 PM

Oh well I like all political parties do I qualify, :snapoutofit:

avb3 02-24-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talking moose (Post 3153224)
He started a political thread bashing a certain party. Didnt last long. I for one was shocked!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighlandHeart (Post 3153241)
I was in the middle of commenting when it was deleted. I saw him criticize the government, but didn't think it had gone off of the rails yet. Rugatika is one of my favorite posters, I wonder if he is also on gun owners of Canada?

Oh my!

Rugatika and me have lots of go arounds on many issues, but I've never seen him be objectionable to the point that it would be an insult.

Well, the odd insult gets tossed my way, but heck, I have big shoulders. It's tough to understand what goes and what does not go often. AO rules and application of them have become a moving target.

I hope Ruga comes back soon. I need some one to argue with. :)

reddeerhunter 02-24-2016 05:56 PM

Rugatika is cool. Mods, please explain????

Talking moose 02-24-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddeerhunter (Post 3153274)
Rugatika is cool. Mods, please explain????

I did.

densa44 02-24-2016 06:06 PM

Rug has moved.

He has joined that little ring of brown nosers that follow the Prime Minister every where he goes.

Once he gets those guys straightened out he'll return in all his glory.

On the other hand there is talk that Donald has called him up to help with getting the limp wristed lefties to vote for the GOP.

Go RUGA!

3blade 02-24-2016 06:11 PM

Lol yeah these threads go far. Rugsie has got away with a lot more than others, I won't be questioning the mods. If you do, you get what you deserve.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his sense of humor, but the refs are calling it a lot tighter now and some guys need to sit out for a few. Not worth losing AO over anyone's comments.

fargineyesore 02-24-2016 06:13 PM

funny how before the current government got in it was okay to criticize the government but since the NDP got in now it is not.

What a joke

Pixel Shooter 02-24-2016 06:27 PM

on that note.................

I always find it entertaining to read these kid of threads. Conspiracy theories.
Quite simple, follow the rules as outlined and life is good. YOu don't, well you have no one but yourself to blame. When warnings provided and one ignores them, once again no one but yourself to blame.

As far as last poster comment, politics has always been a run away train and from admin and moderator position we have heavily discussed this over the years and finally took a stance. Lots of other forum to amuse oneself if that is the type of discussions one wants to have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3blade (Post 3153286)
Lol yeah these threads go far. Rugsie has got away with a lot more than others, I won't be questioning the mods. If you do, you get what you deserve.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his sense of humor, but the refs are calling it a lot tighter now and some guys need to sit out for a few. Not worth losing AO over anyone's comments.