Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Trapping Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Rendezvous 2018 (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=345439)

dugh 05-27-2018 12:31 PM

Rendezvous 2018

1 Attachment(s)
The mini cabin for the Rendezvous auction is almost complete thanks to #1 volunteer Allan Purdy, without him we'd still be on the first row. I still need volunteers for the Kid's Corner helping with squirrel skinning, sack race, bird or bee house building, rope making etc. lets make it a ton of fun for the kids. Also the organizing committee has openings for volunteers before the rendezvous and on site during so help out if you can.
Doug

moose maniac 05-27-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dugh (Post 3790831)
The mini cabin for the Rendezvous auction is almost complete thanks to #1 volunteer Allan Purdy, without him we'd still be on the first row. I still need volunteers for the Kid's Corner helping with squirrel skinning, sack race, bird or bee house building, rope making etc. lets make it a ton of fun for the kids. Also the organizing committee has openings for volunteers before the rendezvous and on site during so help out if you can.
Doug

I can help the kids with squirrel skinning

South west trappin RG 05-28-2018 07:51 AM

Rendezvous

My family is helping with the fur handling competition an I have been sucked in to do some skinning demos. There are allot of people on this forum that don’t live that far away let’s see some more volunteers.

dugh 05-28-2018 08:47 AM

Thanks Moose, do your kids want to as well?
RG, my wife said the fur handling was handled so I will put her to work with kid's stuff.
Thanks guys.
Doug

South west trappin RG 05-28-2018 09:51 AM

I will be there the day before to get all the racks set up an the tables. Lloyd said Rodger an Marry were going to do the judging should I phone them to confirm? I guess if you want to phone me about anything else 403-933-7680.

South west trappin RG 05-28-2018 09:52 AM

Rod Graham

moose maniac 05-28-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dugh (Post 3791176)
Thanks Moose, do your kids want to as well?
RG, my wife said the fur handling was handled so I will put her to work with kid's stuff.
Thanks guys.
Doug

My son will for sure if my daughter comes she will help as well

Hinterland 07-10-2018 02:25 PM

What a great little cabin it is! There is also another cabin available on Raffle at the ATA. You can find photos of it on their facebook page. Built with the Job Corp folks up in Lac La Biche. If you are interested in the cabin, you can contact the ATA and buy a few raffle tickets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dugh (Post 3790831)
Doug