Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   10 Rules for Dating my son (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=183301)

FishingMOM 06-28-2013 02:50 PM

10 Rules for Dating my son

It's a MOM thing

Attention Mamas of Boys! We always see the "Rules for Dating My Daughter"...well, here are the "Rules for Dating My SON"!

Rule One: If you talk with foul words and dress like a floozy in shirts that are too small and pants low with thong showing, then I will treat you like one. You are only allowed to wear granny panties super glued to your hind quarters.

Rule Two: If you date my son, you only date him. He has a kind heart and I will not have you make my son cry; if he does, I will make you cry. You may only date one of my sons. Ever.

Rule Three: You must know how to cook as well as I have taught my son to cook. He is a big eater. Frozen dinners do not count.

Rule Four: Do not be hurt when my son chooses sports over time with you. Join in and learn the game. Shopping does not count as a sport.

Rule Five: Do not date my son for his money, because I am his bank. Do not expect expensive gifts, because he has been taught to be a savvy shopper.

Rule Six: Do not sleep with my son. The only rubber he should be concerned about is out in the driveway and has Goodyear stamped on it.

Rule Seven: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pudgy, baggy-eyed, last-season, has-been. But on issues relating to my son, I am the queen of his universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth. If you do not, I will ask him. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Eight: My son has been raised not to hit a lady. So act like one and I will not have to hit you for him. :sHa_shakeshout:

Rule Nine: If you need more than 30 minutes to dress for a date with my son, be prepared to talk with him only during halftime and commercial breaks for identification from the local station.

Rule Ten: My son is not a toy. He does not have Hasbro, Mattel or any other toy company tattooed on his person. Hence, he is not an object for you to play with, manipulate, and discard at your leisure. I suffered through 42 hours of labor to have him, and will unleash an unimaginable amount of anger such that the movie 300 will look like an episode of the Little House on the Prairie should you cross me.

MrSmooth 06-28-2013 02:51 PM

What are the rules for dating your daughter?

MtnGiant 06-28-2013 02:56 PM

What are your sons rules for someone dating you???

brownbomber 06-28-2013 03:12 PM

My son will know what types you date and what types you dont

FishingMOM 06-28-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmooth (Post 2022065)

We already went through that list, I am sure you will even find an application on here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MtnGiant (Post 2022071)
What are your sons rules for someone dating you???

As far as he is concerned mom doesn't date.

gitrdun 06-28-2013 03:15 PM

I'm certainly not inclined to date your son MOM. :)

FishingMOM 06-28-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gitrdun (Post 2022086)
I'm certainly not inclined to date your son MOM. :)

You boys have said what you would do to boys who date your daughters and so I wanted to share the mom side of it for sons.

Wild&Free 06-28-2013 05:02 PM

#8 and #10

Awesome.

Rod1960 06-28-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmooth (Post 2022065)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingMOM (Post 2022084)
We already went through that list, I am sure you will even find an application on here.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=113550

swift1 06-28-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gitrdun (Post 2022086)
I'm certainly not inclined to date your son MOM.

X2
I don't think there are many guys are here interesed in dating your son.

DarkAisling 06-28-2013 06:14 PM

Hmmm. My eldest is almost twenty. I just want him to meet a nice, non-manipulative, girl and move out!

ESOXangler 06-28-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAisling (Post 2022241)
Hmmm. My eldest is almost twenty. I just want him to meet a nice, non-manipulative, girl and move out!

is there such a thing? Might as well hope he meets Bigfoot driving a flying saucer!

gitrdun 06-28-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingMOM (Post 2022090)
You boys have said what you would do to boys who date your daughters and so I wanted to share the mom side of it for sons.

My only job here is to teach junior firearm safety and how to shoot straight. Under MOM's supervision of course....but I think that we got over that aspect a long time ago. My weekend is free MOM. :)

MrSmooth 06-28-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod1960 (Post 2022198)

Oh my

Chewie66 06-28-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESOXangler (Post 2022243)
is there such a thing? Might as well hope he meets Bigfoot driving a flying saucer!

Man, you just made my night. That is pure gold!

pottymouth 06-28-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift1 (Post 2022223)
X2
I don't think there are many guys are here interesed in dating your son.

Water... Nose.... Screen...lmao

1000yards 06-28-2013 07:11 PM

A fathers rules for dating my son:

1. Dont be afraid to wear tight shirts or low jeans, you ain't gonna look like that forever, might as well give him Some good memories for what I call, The Oreo Years.

2. Dont be a cold hearted cheating bitch, You will only scar him for life and get half of a trailer that has a leaky roof and dorm room smell. He knows to spend all his money on guns before the preceedings!

3.You should cook, often. And Share. Specially baked goods. Oh, and please dont cry when you see a dead "bambi" in the garage

4. Feel free to watch as much Reality Television with him as he wants, The football game is Really happening, That hunting show really happened, and Oh Em Gee the news counts too. Welcome to the real reality.

5.When it comes to money, when you are dating, let him think he is still in charge of it and responsible, but be sure to sneak into the vows that you will give him a fair allowance. And please, PLEASE realize that firearms are an investment.

6. Kids have sex, I know this. You do it in my bed or car, and I will call your father and tell him the horror of what you did. Please be on the pill, we always will say just a little more, Pull N Pray dont work, how do you think I have a son?!

7. Leave your cell phone in your purse while in my presence. We do not text and eat, but feel free to use the phone in the kitchen to check in on the hour with your father, as I am sure it is requested.

8. My son will never hit a lady. For the record, Ladies dont cheat. My wife, however, has years of strength training by tearing oreo bags the size of your head in half, without looking. Dont make me use her!

9.Please understand that I think of you somewhat like a car. If you are getting dressed for an average day, you are permitted the same amount of time it takes for an oil change. If its a special event, you have the time needed to change a tire.

10.If you are coming along hunting or fishing, understanding that the only perfume you will need is urine based. Show up early or on time and in the appropriate camo. And if you feel the need to speak, please save it for around the campfire.

Welcome to the family, Hes a good boy but he has my jeans.
So if you could wash them and have em back to me once you teach him how to dress himself, that would be Great!

MrSmooth 06-28-2013 07:52 PM

^^^^ hahaha

CanuckShooter 06-28-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1000yards (Post 2022304)

1. Dont be afraid to wear tight shirts or low jeans, you ain't gonna look like that forever, might as well give him Some good memories for what I call, The Oreo Years.

2. Dont be a cold hearted cheating bitch, You will only scar him for life and get half of a trailer that has a leaky roof and dorm room smell. He knows to spend all his money on guns before the preceedings!

3.You should cook, often. And Share. Specially baked goods. Oh, and please dont cry when you see a dead "bambi" in the garage

4. Feel free to watch as much Reality Television with him as he wants, The football game is Really happening, That hunting show really happened, and Oh Em Gee the news counts too. Welcome to the real reality.

5.When it comes to money, when you are dating, let him think he is still in charge of it and responsible, but be sure to sneak into the vows that you will give him a fair allowance. And please, PLEASE realize that firearms are an investment.

6. Kids have sex, I know this. You do it in my bed or car, and I will call your father and tell him the horror of what you did. Please be on the pill, we always will say just a little more, Pull N Pray dont work, how do you think I have a son?!

7. Leave your cell phone in your purse while in my presence. We do not text and eat, but feel free to use the phone in the kitchen to check in on the hour with your father, as I am sure it is requested.

8. My son will never hit a lady. For the record, Ladies dont cheat. My wife, however, has years of strength training by tearing oreo bags the size of your head in half, without looking. Dont make me use her!

9.Please understand that I think of you somewhat like a car. If you are getting dressed for an average day, you are permitted the same amount of time it takes for an oil change. If its a special event, you have the time needed to change a tire.

10.If you are coming along hunting or fishing, understanding that the only perfume you will need is urine based. Show up early or on time and in the appropriate camo. And if you feel the need to speak, please save it for around the campfire.

So if you could wash them and have em back to me once you teach him how to dress himself, that would be Great!

:sHa_shakeshout:~~good one.

CanuckShooter 06-28-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingMOM (Post 2022063)
It's a MOM thing

Attention Mamas of Boys! We always see the "Rules for Dating My Daughter"...well, here are the "Rules for Dating My SON"!

Rule One: If you talk with foul words and dress like a floozy in shirts that are too small and pants low with thong showing, then I will treat you like one. You are only allowed to wear granny panties super glued to your hind quarters.

Rule Two: If you date my son, you only date him. He has a kind heart and I will not have you make my son cry; if he does, I will make you cry. You may only date one of my sons. Ever.

Rule Three: You must know how to cook as well as I have taught my son to cook. He is a big eater. Frozen dinners do not count.

Rule Four: Do not be hurt when my son chooses sports over time with you. Join in and learn the game. Shopping does not count as a sport.

Rule Five: Do not date my son for his money, because I am his bank. Do not expect expensive gifts, because he has been taught to be a savvy shopper.

Rule Six: Do not sleep with my son. The only rubber he should be concerned about is out in the driveway and has Goodyear stamped on it.

Rule Seven: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pudgy, baggy-eyed, last-season, has-been. But on issues relating to my son, I am the queen of his universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth. If you do not, I will ask him. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Eight: My son has been raised not to hit a lady. So act like one and I will not have to hit you for him. :sHa_shakeshout:

Rule Nine: If you need more than 30 minutes to dress for a date with my son, be prepared to talk with him only during halftime and commercial breaks for identification from the local station.

Rule Ten: My son is not a toy. He does not have Hasbro, Mattel or any other toy company tattooed on his person. Hence, he is not an object for you to play with, manipulate, and discard at your leisure. I suffered through 42 hours of labor to have him, and will unleash an unimaginable amount of anger such that the movie 300 will look like an episode of the Little House on the Prairie should you cross me.

More....there should be more??? :thinking-006:

Hawkhills 06-28-2013 10:11 PM

Fishin Mom you knocked that one out of the park.Articulate concise and just a hint of femal griz

mudbug 06-28-2013 10:13 PM

Right on :sHa_shakeshout:

Jimboy 06-28-2013 11:33 PM

GOOD GRIEF:thinking-006:

New Hunter Okotoks 06-28-2013 11:48 PM

Excellent set of rules FishingMom. You obviously do not want your son just being some sort of "Trophy Husband" for some girl. (or anybody else)

You made sure it didn't happen to you and it certainly isn't going to happen to him with this set of rules. Nice work.

jbrow397 06-29-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAisling (Post 2022241)

IF he finds more than one, let me know. They are rarer than unicorns these days.

sailor 06-29-2013 12:01 AM

Mammy as soon as sons ass doesn't hurt it is a .good date.:)
Sorry for not being politcorrect.

Rod1960 06-29-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmooth (Post 2022271)
Oh my

??

FishingMOM 06-29-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod1960 (Post 2022669)
??

Dont feel bad rod.
Apparently this flood has affected the funny bone of our members.

The post about rules was a joke...... some guys get it, many didnt.

We have spoken many times what the guys would do when their daughters start dating........ well we mommas don't want our boys screwed with just like daddies dont want their princesses screwed with or otherwise hurt.
Heck most daddys have said they will greet her dates with a shotgun cleaning lessons ect.

Elkhunt 06-29-2013 07:53 AM

I'm standing & applauding Fishing Mom. Thanks.

Elkhunt 06-29-2013 07:56 AM

This is making me smile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1000yards (Post 2022304)