Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Looking for fishing partner, ride, company, etc. (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=53384)

Kurt505 07-29-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talking moose (Post 2911222)
I have a wig and lip stick, when we going?...:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Dammit!

You beat me every time.

fluxcore 07-29-2015 10:54 PM

Quote:

Lololol give me a month or two lol might just hit u up lol

fluxcore 07-29-2015 11:00 PM

I sound desperate but am really not at all lol. Could really care less at the moment but it would be nice to fish with a lady that appreciates fishing on the lake early morn / late evening......fun times to share

The Reel Deal 08-26-2015 01:23 PM

Fraser in Mission

Sorry flux... Just scored a looker from red deer that loves to fish alll the time :)
They're out there... Didn't think I'd leave my marriage to find hot one who likes to fish lol

Any oil barons off during the week of sept 18-24 off and interested in a sturgeon trip?

CamPang 08-26-2015 05:18 PM

One Spot available for Taber pheasant Festival

Hey All , a first-timer posting here.

I have 3 days(all morning slots) for the Taber Pheasant Festival, October 19, 20, 21.
My father and a good friend will be joining me out there but we are all relatively new to Pheasant hunting and do not have access to a dog. Just putting the word out to see if anyone would like to join us as i have room for one more person, preferably someone with a dog and/or some experience they'd be willing to share.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

Walleyelifer 08-26-2015 11:44 PM

As long as your sane buddy Id take you fishing on my JetBoat im always looking for new fellow fisher friends.

-JR- 08-28-2015 05:45 AM

Ok I know its Friday, Any local Edmonton Cold lake Diehards want to hit Cold lake for a day trip tomorrow .I have all the gear,truck,boat ,rods ,down riggers and tackle.
Split fuel 2 ways.

KeshCGY 09-01-2015 10:43 PM

I have a fishing sit on top kayak that I want to put in the water a few more times this year, looking for another sit on top owner that wants to do the same, near Calgary. For safety reasons I would like to have a fishing kayak partner when on the water, still need to send kids to university! I have all my gear and a trailer for the kayak (too big and heavy for roof rack), been thinking on Ghost Lake as it is so close to Calgary or perhaps Barrier off Hwy 1 into Kananaskis? This year I've been to Chain Lake and Johnston Lake...Chain is a bit of a drive though.... Message me if interested, I'm open to ideas.

FreshAirGetter 09-02-2015 11:19 AM

Toying with the idea of going to get a Golden this weekend..would anyone want to come to split the gas? PM me.

SuperG 09-02-2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamPang (Post 2941969)

I have 3 days(all morning slots) for the Taber Pheasant Festival, October 19, 20, 21.
My father and a good friend will be joining me out there but we are all relatively new to Pheasant hunting and do not have access to a dog. Just putting the word out to see if anyone would like to join us as i have room for one more person, preferably someone with a dog and/or some experience they'd be willing to share.

ILL TAKE ALLL THE FEATHERS ! JUST PM ME ! wOOOOOOTTT :sHa_shakeshout:

FreshAirGetter 09-03-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshAirGetter (Post 2950413)
Toying with the idea of going to get a Golden this weekend..would anyone want to come to split the gas? PM me.

Guess I won't go...I suppose I can let the champ win the derby :thinking-006:

embury93 10-13-2015 05:28 PM

Looking to catch my first and hopefully a nice sized sturgeon, It would be awesome if I could go with someone who had all the gear, etc to catch at least one. If your looking for someone to join you, pm me.

-JR- 10-25-2015 02:10 PM

pigeon walleye tags

Boats been put away . I have walleye tags for pigeon looking for fishermen with a boat with walleye tags also that needs a partner before ice comes hopefully for oct 31 .

-JR- 10-27-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JR- (Post 3009367)
Boats been put away . I have walleye tags for pigeon looking for fishermen with a boat with walleye tags also that needs a partner before ice comes hopefully for oct 31 .

Has everyone put their boats away. I know the lake really well .
Have a supper nice spot on my GPS for Walleye,and its not in front of the
Prov. Campground.

Joe Quiroga 11-02-2015 11:15 AM

Well with the weather turning ugly I'm cautiously optimistic about having another day or two to go out and throw a few lures. I've been wondering about ice fishing lately and everything that goes along with it.

Maybe I'm a tad early here but when the season kicks off if there's anyone around this area (Brooks) who cares to show a noob the ropes I'd appreciate it. Happy to pitch for gas and of course I'll cover the Tims and snacks :)

Joe

WayneChristie 11-06-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Quiroga (Post 3018460)
Well with the weather turning ugly I'm cautiously optimistic about having another day or two to go out and throw a few lures. I've been wondering about ice fishing lately and everything that goes along with it.

Maybe I'm a tad early here but when the season kicks off if there's anyone around this area (Brooks) who cares to show a noob the ropes I'd appreciate it. Happy to pitch for gas and of course I'll cover the Tims and snacks :)

Joe

Crappt Tire in Brooks had a vastly reduced package of ice fishing gear on sale Wed night, tent manual auger rods the whole deal.(it was by the bait fridge) I fish the hood I can show you how its done, my way anyways :bad_boys_20:

Joe Quiroga 11-08-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WayneChristie (Post 3024037)
Crappt Tire in Brooks had a vastly reduced package of ice fishing gear on sale Wed night, tent manual auger rods the whole deal.(it was by the bait fridge) I fish the hood I can show you how its done, my way anyways :bad_boys_20:

Sounds great to me. I'll mosey over to CT tomorrow and check it out.

Joe

bohunk 11-10-2015 04:25 PM

Fly in Trip

Anyone looking to tag along on a Fly in trip this Spring (2016)?

-JR- 11-11-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bohunk (Post 3028268)
Anyone looking to tag along on a Fly in trip this Spring (2016)?

where to ?

WayneChristie 11-19-2015 06:36 PM

looking for partner

since Im a free man again and most dating sites are pretty sparse for fishing ladies, thought Id give this a shot. looking for a mature woman with a passion for fishing, and a twisted sense of humour to share outings with me. have a few female fishing buddies who will attest to my good intentions and character, believe it or not :bad_boys_20: I have all the gear and once the ice thickens enough a very comfortable shack to fish from. have a couple tents and a big heater until then. start as a fishing buddy and go from there. no guarantees on the fish but seems that fishing with me is always an adventure for some reason :sHa_shakeshout: Im in the Brooks area but travel around, I usually fish 3 or 4 days a week. :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

gs100bert 12-02-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamPang (Post 2941969)

darn i wish i would of seen this last oct i have a gsp but did not get into the festival keep me in mind for next year if it happens again.

Cory1 12-04-2015 05:44 PM

New to Slave Lake area... Going out tomorrow anyone wanna join me?

embury93 12-05-2015 10:34 AM

If anyone is new to the area or just wants to go with someone at dolberg, Im in Barrhead. Went friday caught my limit, then landed a few nicer size ones towards the end of the day. Wouldn't mind catching a few more nice sized rainbows.

FishermanFrank1976 12-06-2015 12:30 PM

Salmon Fishing

2 Attachment(s)
Just throwing this out there.??. A lot of my buddies cant take the time off (5 days) to due numerous salmon fishing trips with me next season. I am a die hard fisherman and I am looking for super cool like minded guys to enjoy with me what the west coast island has to offer, especially for first timers. I have all top of the line gear and top of the line boat ready to go!! Every trip consists of 5 days, leave from Calgary early Thursday morning 3am and back by Monday evening 6-7pmish, preferably long weekends and consists of 3 full 10hr days on the water(weather permitting, Gail warnings, waves/swells, rain doesn't stop us) The cost is $1750 per person, up to 3 people plus myself(Pro Guide;) and includes amazing accommodations, travel to location and back, all fuel, bait, gear, fish filleting and vacuum sealing, all fantastic meals and snacks(bbq on board boat for lunches) Alcohol is not included. All you need is your Canadian tidal waters fishing license and salmon stamp and a bag of all weather clothing and a huge desire to catch fish and your good to go!! Boat has stand up head and flush toilet on board so no worries there and has full Alaskan bulkhead if weather doesn't co-operate:) Everyone will be expected to pull there weight and help with all aspects that go along with the trip. I am doing this for the love of fishing not to make money as a business.. Basically a bunch of friends going out splitting costs. If this is something any of you guys or gals are interested in hit me up and maybe we can plan a trip!!

equad4 12-08-2015 05:06 PM

how's ice out at dolberg? Going fishing somewhere tomorrow I would definitely make trip out there.

kevinhits 12-13-2015 11:15 AM

PCR-Burbs

Heading out this afternoon to PCR if anyone is interested in joining me out there. Will be off the boat launch..Eskimo949 tent

drhu22 12-13-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

You might have to get rid of the horns... :sHa_sarcasticlol:

pbsniper 12-23-2015 07:50 AM

I'm heading out to wizard lake tomorrow morning from leduc around 630-7 till about lunch with my daughter (6). I have all the gear anyone looking to get into ice fishing with kids that want to come out tomorrow send me a pm.

Nakoda boater 12-30-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanFrank1976 (Post 3061049)
Just throwing this out there.??. A lot of my buddies cant take the time off (5 days) to due numerous salmon fishing trips with me next season. I am a die hard fisherman and I am looking for super cool like minded guys to enjoy with me what the west coast island has to offer, especially for first timers. I have all top of the line gear and top of the line boat ready to go!! Every trip consists of 5 days, leave from Calgary early Thursday morning 3am and back by Monday evening 6-7pmish, preferably long weekends and consists of 3 full 10hr days on the water(weather permitting, Gail warnings, waves/swells, rain doesn't stop us) The cost is $1750 per person, up to 3 people plus myself(Pro Guide;) and includes amazing accommodations, travel to location and back, all fuel, bait, gear, fish filleting and vacuum sealing, all fantastic meals and snacks(bbq on board boat for lunches) Alcohol is not included. All you need is your Canadian tidal waters fishing license and salmon stamp and a bag of all weather clothing and a huge desire to catch fish and your good to go!! Boat has stand up head and flush toilet on board so no worries there and has full Alaskan bulkhead if weather doesn't co-operate:) Everyone will be expected to pull there weight and help with all aspects that go along with the trip. I am doing this for the love of fishing not to make money as a business.. Basically a bunch of friends going out splitting costs. If this is something any of you guys or gals are interested in hit me up and maybe we can plan a trip!!

I'm interested!! PM sent

Bluegrass 01-01-2016 02:24 AM

Hi