Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Looking for fishing partner, ride, company, etc. (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=53384)

Mgo123654 02-02-2018 01:05 PM

Heading out to lac ste Anne

I've got a few class c tags I'd like to try and fill tomorrow morning. My buddy bailed on me last second so anyone who wants to come take in some nice -20 weather give me a pm and we can work something out hopefully

Dweb 02-10-2018 07:35 PM

Heading to Alberta beach in morning , got everything needed if anyone wants to hop in for the morning bite pm me

huntingspro 02-22-2018 11:35 AM

Best Idea Shared You

I really enjoyed this good idea. thnaks a lot for this good idea

newguy 02-23-2018 08:49 AM

Anyone heading out this weekend near Calgary that has room for another??

I can return the favour this summer as we fish Kookanoosa most weekends for Kokanee.

Thanks.

fisheye1 02-25-2018 10:11 AM

Looking for fishing partner

Looking for anyone that wants to go salmon fishing June 22 for a week round trip call 7809147089 if interested

newguy 03-01-2018 06:39 AM

I’ll give this another try...

I’m off work for a while so it would be great to get out in the ice

Anyone want to team up and hit some lakes close to Calgary?

I have a sled if that helps.

PM please.

-JR- 03-06-2018 05:31 PM

Going solo this saturday from Edmonton NE to Cold Lake for Lakers.
Anyone interested for a day give me a shout .

Deasoninc 03-07-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JR- (Post 3745624)
Going solo this saturday from Edmonton NE to Cold Lake for Lakers.
Anyone interested for a day give me a shout .

If i didn't have a previous commitment with my sons scout group on Saturday I would join you for sure .

rylee 04-24-2018 01:11 PM

thrfhtrhjtrhje

fdhhstrfhwjtrthqahtjrhjrw

WayneChristie 04-24-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rylee (Post 3775765)
fdhhstrfhwjtrthqahtjrhjrw

Good thing you edited your post or no one would know what the h you are talking about :sign0176:

GFORCE 05-08-2018 10:20 AM

Wizard or Pigeon

I hear the ice is off at wizard, not sure about pigeon. I'm home for a week on the 18th and need help launching the boat if anyone wants to fish.

Bigheaddoug 05-08-2018 05:58 PM

Kayak float on the Bow

I'm interested in seeing who would like to do a kayak float trip down the Bow from, say, Glenmore to Policemans flats? Anyone interested?

DobermanFish 05-10-2018 09:21 AM

Boat around Edson

Anyone heading out on a boat around Edson area/Mcleod R next few days and want some company, im local and wanting to get mobile. Good company

CalgaryFishing 05-15-2018 12:40 AM

New to Alberta and looking for some fishing friends...

Im new to Alberta, moved from Ontario (don't hold it against me) and living in d.t. Calgary. Looking for some fishing buddies who can help me learn the area and would appreciate some company. I'm happy to do the driving - other hobbies include competitive BBQ/smoking and most things music related. Sorry for sounding like a personal ad, not my intention. Ha!

Tracy-Epstein 05-19-2018 12:59 PM

Fishing in Hawaii

1 Attachment(s)
Hello! I'd like to introduce myself.
My names is Tracy Epstein. Born and raised in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, I grew up fishing in Kona with my dad, longtime Kona charter captain Steve Epstein. I began my charter fishing career at the age of 15.

-JR- 05-21-2018 01:56 PM

Welcome to Alberta Tracy.
Are you down south around Calgary or north more around Edmonton.
Are you here on Holidays

McLeod 05-23-2018 10:28 AM

Anyone up for some mountain hiking fishing this summer ?
I have bear spray ! Lol

Broken Rib 06-04-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy-Epstein (Post 3787691)
Hello! I'd like to introduce myself.

My names is Tracy Epstein. Born and raised in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, I grew up fishing in Kona with my dad, longtime Kona charter captain Steve Epstein. I began my charter fishing career at the age of 15.

Sounds like a great career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trapper82 06-04-2018 09:15 PM

Tournament partner needed

I know it’s short notice but looking for a partner for the upcoming tournament at Pinehurst, must have walleye fishing experience tournament experience would be great, a non smoker and be willing to split cost, I have a new 17ft Starcraft that has a empty seat so if you are interested please message me or text 7803051302

Masterfisher 06-09-2018 02:59 PM

Looking for fishing buddy or some info

Hi my name is Justin. I live in red deer and just moved here from Manitoba. I was huge into fishing there and just got my fishing license here in Alberta. I have no idea where to go here though. I would love a fishing buddy or some hints and info on fishing in the red deer area. Let me know if your interested or have any advise.

Fish'N 06-20-2018 09:50 AM

Looking for Salmon Fishing Partners

Good morning,
My name is Ian, and I live in Calgary. I am looking for salmon fishing partners. I have never done salmon fishing, so I am new at this. Is there anyone or group of people looking for another person to cut down the cost? Please let me know.
Thank you so much,
Ian

pinelakeperch 06-20-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish'N (Post 3801439)
Good morning,
My name is Ian, and I live in Calgary. I am looking for salmon fishing partners. I have never done salmon fishing, so I am new at this. Is there anyone or group of people looking for another person to cut down the cost? Please let me know.
Thank you so much,
Ian

Where are you looking to go?

Bigwoodsman 06-28-2018 07:21 PM

I’m in Edmonton and looking for a fishing partner this Sunday. I’d like to head out to the Robb area and fish the Embarras or other small streams in the area for the day.

I’m 56 don’t smoke if you do that’s fine but not in my vehicle. I’ll be bringing my dog. I fly fish but not really well.

If you’re interested pm me and we can work out the details.

BW

Brad29 07-09-2018 09:37 PM

Cold Lake

Anyone in the Cold Lake area interested in fly fishing?

bellyboat 07-10-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLeod (Post 3789164)
Anyone up for some mountain hiking fishing this summer ?
I have bear spray ! Lol

Hey there

Are you in Calgary? Ever fished Rawson Lake in Kananaskis country?

Looking to head out there in the next week or so.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Fish'N 07-13-2018 07:25 AM

Looking for Salmon Fishing Partners

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinelakeperch (Post 3801443)
Where are you looking to go?

Sorry for the late reply Pinelakeperch. Been really busy.
I'm easy going, so it doesn't matter. I just want to have that experience. Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks,

McLeod 07-13-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellyboat (Post 3809669)
Hey there

Are you in Calgary? Ever fished Rawson Lake in Kananaskis country?

Looking to head out there in the next week or so.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes..go ..Its wonderful

The hoof 07-20-2018 01:41 AM

Looking for a fishing partner for this Saturday

Beginner fisher with 1 outing looking for a fishing partner to join me on Saturday the 21st.

-JR- 07-29-2018 06:19 PM

Trade a trip.

My Boat that is rigged up for lakers is in the back of the garage and I can't get it out as the wife and the daughters have it barricaded in with their up coming garage sale. So If there is any one out there that needs a partner for Cold lake on the long weekend and have a camp stall reserved give me a shout .
I can trade it back to Cold lake in 3 weeks .

Split fuel etc on both trips.
I do have a truck and camper that we can haul your boat if needed.
JR from Edmonton

The hoof 08-02-2018 03:39 PM

Looking for someone to help me learn

New fisher here looking for help on landing my first fish. Been out a couple times without any luck(I'm fine with that) but hoping someone can help me get better and hopefully hook something. I will try to work my schedule around whoever is willing.