Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Calgary Boat and Sportsman Show next Week (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=120624)

Tofinofish 02-03-2012 02:03 PM

Calgary Boat and Sportsman Show next Week

We are looking forward to the Calgary show next week as I haven't been there for 4 or 5 years. Looks like a lot of good PR and positive comments about this years show......
We will be near the Fly fishing stage in Booth 510
Serengeti will be in booth 462 and we will both be able to provide some great options for Vancouver Island Fishing for the great looking season ahead
I will post some of our Specials on our Sponsors Page
I had plans to promote our local Derby with friend B. Morrison but he is now busy wearing 4 feathers on his Jersy than a Flaming C that weekend. Still going to the Game on Saturday night with the Nucks in town.

Who else plans to take in the Show and am curious what is the main draw for many of you?

Hope to meet a few more of you there.

Tofinofish 02-03-2012 02:06 PM

Maybe this should have been in General Area...Mods please re-locate if you feel necessary.

J.

Okotokian 02-03-2012 02:53 PM

it's here already? wow. Forgot. More paying to get in to buy things! WOO HOO! I'm surprised some malls haven't picked up on this concept. And I could see Bass Pro instituting a $5 admission....

Yeah yeah yeah, don't bother telling me about all the wonderful programs the money goes to. Don't disturb my grump-on ;) LOL

And yeah, I'll be there, like always. I'm a creature of habit :)

Serengeti Charters 02-03-2012 02:59 PM

Very good to hear finally get to meet ya in person Jay, won't be there till Friday as assignments due on Thursday, Dad will be manning the booth till then. Probably going to go to Canucks Flames game on Saturday as well. Booth 462, looking forward to meeting you all, don't hesitate to come say hi at the booth so I can put a face to a name on here. :)

Tofinofish 02-03-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serengeti Charters (Post 1287115)
Very good to hear finally get to meet ya in person Jay, won't be there till Friday as assignments due on Thursday, Dad will be manning the booth till then. Probably going to go to Canucks Flames game on Saturday as well. Booth 462, looking forward to meeting you all, don't hesitate to come say hi at the booth so I can put a face to a name on here. :)

Sounds Good David,
I had bigger plans to make it a family trip to Cowtown but am now travelling Solo. I could have used some help by my Son but his Hockey Playoffs have trumped this trip, regardless of Flames/Canucks, Icefishing etc. See you there.

J.

doetracks 02-05-2012 03:12 PM

Probably going to hit it for the first time in years! :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

bobby2unes 02-05-2012 03:48 PM

I always feel like I got ripped off after going there. The annual Fishin Hole show is free.

Serengeti Charters 02-05-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobby2unes (Post 1289673)
I always feel like I got ripped off after going there. The annual Fishin Hole show is free.

Non profit organization though and proceeds go to a good cause.

Kingfisher 02-06-2012 12:26 AM

I will be there. Just not sure which day we'll go. For some reason my wife is really excited about going this year. She said something about us getting something for the boat. Not sure what she was talking about. I think she's up to something. :thinking-006:

Any way we will be sure to drop by and say hi to both of you.

Rob

Tofinofish 02-06-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher (Post 1290455)
I will be there. Just not sure which day we'll go. For some reason my wife is really excited about going this year. She said something about us getting something for the boat. Not sure what she was talking about. I think she's up to something. :thinking-006:

Any way we will be sure to drop by and say hi to both of you.

Rob

See you there Rob,

Jay