Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [b]start reading before responding[\b] (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=221205)

ctown 06-07-2014 09:34 PM

[b]start reading before responding[\b]

All I ever see on here is 90% people answering questions with A-hole comments and 9% pictures,leaving and not neccessarily using all of 1% for thought out meaningful answers. Let's quit with the BS start acting like adults and talk about fishing.

READ BEFORE YOU WRITE. DICK. :snapoutofit:

CanuckShooter 06-07-2014 09:39 PM

So what is your favourite dry fly?

SCHOOCH 06-07-2014 09:59 PM

LOL.......im just wondering is your name Dick or is that what you just called everyone on the site. I agree with the stupid comments and lets start a fight about every question asked though.

Crankbait 06-07-2014 10:43 PM

but we're fishermen, angry miserable sods that trust no one yet ask of many. we are a crafty bunch of spies who like to sit alone but see what the other guy is using. it's our nature.

what do you need help with?

pickrel pat 06-07-2014 10:54 PM

Sometimes.......on the way to the lake....... I like to stick my head out of the window and eat fresh cinniman buns if its raining. Do you prefer five of diamonds spoons with the red diamonds or black? I think the black look cooler, but the red seems to out perform the black. Ford.......found on road dead. June has the most longest days ever!!! Lots of daylight fishing. unless its cloudy, then it gets dark sooner.

Adwittoutdoors 06-07-2014 11:13 PM

Dick eh !!! Lol. I've been called worse. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

He's right though. Too much " mines bigger than yours " on here. :fighting0074:

Mackinaw 06-08-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctown (Post 2457502)
All I ever see on here is 90% people answering questions with A-hole comments and 9% pictures,leaving and not neccessarily using all of 1% for thought out meaningful answers. Let's quit with the BS start acting like adults and talk about fishing.

I'm thinking in some cases THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.JACK....:O

Mack

ctown 06-08-2014 11:03 AM

Royal coachman. Name is Clayton and only called the dicks a dick if you're not a dick don't be offended if you are a dick keep reading this thread. Don't need help unless you're letting me know where you catch big fish or what gear you use. Red diamonds but agree with black is cooler. Imports all the way. I too enjoy June and it's long light on non cloudy days. May have been called worse but not on here. It won't let you. Lol.

huntsfurfish 06-08-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctown (Post 2457502)

Looks like you might be part of the problem with posts like this.
I suspect you wont be around long.

waterninja 06-08-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntsfurfish (Post 2457910)
Looks like you might be part of the problem with posts like this.
I suspect you wont be around long.

have to agree. what exactly are you venting about ctown? do you have a specific question that you need answered?
also, what do you have against pics?

Redfrog 06-08-2014 11:48 AM

How many fisherman fit in a sandbox?

Winch101 06-08-2014 01:46 PM

I couldn't agree more ....

Nothing irritates me more ....than it's pickerel Rig not pickerel ring ..
Okie dokie baniak

WayneChristie 06-08-2014 08:56 PM

only on Wednesdays, if it doesnt rain. and btw your wife snores

CanuckShooter 06-08-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctown;2457888[B
]Royal coachman[/B]. Name is Clayton and only called the dicks a dick if you're not a dick don't be offended if you are a dick keep reading this thread. Don't need help unless you're letting me know where you catch big fish or what gear you use. Red diamonds but agree with black is cooler. Imports all the way. I too enjoy June and it's long light on non cloudy days. May have been called worse but not on here. It won't let you. Lol.

My favorite wet fly.......