Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rawr i am very very angry (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=121879)

gprime27 02-13-2012 09:12 PM

Rawr i am very very angry

1 Attachment(s)
This really makes me angry.. Found this guy today.. poor thing :( If I ever find out whom did this it's time for this big man to get VERY VERY angry

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES 02-13-2012 09:17 PM

someones a ..........

The Anvil 02-13-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN (Post 1302345)
someones an ............

Someone Likes this... :sHa_shakeshout:

vcmm 02-13-2012 09:19 PM

x2

gprime27 02-13-2012 09:21 PM

Dear ******* poacher, if you are to lazy to fillet a trout dont put it on the ice just put it back down the hole. No reason a 5-6lb brown trout from a lake where they are far and few between have to go to waste. I know atleast 2 people who would have had him mounted.

So yes that was a message from a friend that cannot post as his wife is utlizing his computer at current time :)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES 02-13-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gprime27 (Post 1302357)
Dear ******* poacher, if you are to lazy to fillet a trout dont put it on the ice just put it back down the hole. No reason a 5-6lb brown trout from a lake where they are far and few between have to go to waste. I know atleast 2 people who would have had him mounted.So yes that was a message from a friend that cannot post as his wife is utlizing his computer at current time :)

the fish or the dink who left it to die .

bloopbloob 02-13-2012 09:29 PM

maybe he's just hibernating

gprime27 02-13-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN (Post 1302369)
the fish or the dink who left it to die .

BOTH? :budo:

pickrel pat 02-13-2012 09:37 PM

that is a sucker. its identical to all the ones i catch in the bow. i throw em in the bushes because i can.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

winger7mm 02-13-2012 09:57 PM

Yea I almost had the lake x quadrafecta, one species away and some @$$hole had to go and waste one of the finest trout in the local waters within a drivable distance. Like I told gprime I will kick whos ever head in. poachers suck the big one and have affected me yet again

Guitarplayingfish 02-13-2012 09:58 PM

Thats brutal, people who do that don't deserve the privilege of fishing.

npauls 02-13-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitarplayingfish (Post 1302442)

It was me Erik. You remember when I kept having those brookies last year poking at my bait but wouldn't commit and it was ****ing me off so I said the next one I catch I am giving it a big old punch. Same story with that brown. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

(EDIT: The above is sarcasm. I thought I had better post this before I get flamed for nothing. I have yet to fish the lake that is being talked about in this thread.)

winger7mm 02-13-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npauls (Post 1302470)
It was me Erik. You remember when I kept having those brookies last year poking at my bait but wouldn't commit and it was ****ing me off so I said the next one I catch I am giving it a big old punch. Same story with that brown. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

(EDIT: The above is sarcasm. I thought I had better post this before I get flamed for nothing. I have yet to fish the lake that is being talked about in this thread.)

Your lucky you had that edit npauls I was about to sharpen my head punching claws lol............ Im sure the guy that caught that brown started early in the morning and caught him off the bat and fished the rest of the day with nothing but pike so when he wrapped up he looked at the majestic trout and said ohwell to much trouble to take 75seconds to fillet a trout and dispose of the carcass. Ill tell you what Ill take more then 75 seconds to dispose of that worms body

npauls 02-13-2012 10:29 PM

I don't eat fish so if I do ever keep anything my wife's grandma gladly takes it and cooks it up the same night she gets it.

I just thought I would give Erik a good laugh.

winger7mm 02-13-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npauls (Post 1302492)
I don't eat fish so if I do ever keep anything my wife's grandma gladly takes it and cooks it up the same night she gets it.

I just thought I would give Erik a good laugh.

Well atleast some one eats it, I have seen 2 yotes around the last few mornings and I would hate for some one to diliberatly feed the yotes with the trout out of that lake

Otter 02-13-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitarplayingfish (Post 1302442)

X2.

gprime27 02-13-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npauls (Post 1302470)

You quite literally give me a headache.

npauls 02-13-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gprime27 (Post 1302541)
You quite literally give me a headache.

:sHa_sarcasticlol:

That's life bud.

gprime27 02-13-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npauls (Post 1302549)
:sHa_sarcasticlol:

That's life bud.

don't call me bud

npauls 02-13-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gprime27 (Post 1302552)
don't call me bud

You sir are to uptight and need to relax a little.

HunterDave 02-13-2012 11:15 PM

It's quite possible that the fella forgot it when he packed up and he's ticked off at himself too. I read a thread in the General section yesterday where a fella packed up and left two rifles behind. Brain farts happen.

huntsfurfish 02-14-2012 06:17 AM

Could it have been a dead fish on bottom of lake (some of those browns are pretty old)and snagged by someone fishing, brought to surface and left on the ice?

Or what Dave said?

:fighting0030:

:)

gprime27 02-14-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npauls (Post 1302558)
You sir are to uptight and need to relax a little.

nah I just don't really like you?:snapoutofit:

gprime27 02-14-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterDave (Post 1302571)
It's quite possible that the fella forgot it when he packed up and he's ticked off at himself too. I read a thread in the General section yesterday where a fella packed up and left two rifles behind. Brain farts happen.

unlikely

Don Andersen 02-14-2012 07:30 AM

Ever think that the fish just might have died of natural causes.

or there are few lakes with browns that size and most of them are "brood" fish which are really not all that healthy when dumped - most of them die quickly in Twin Lake. Was it one of those.

Just saying. - Not enough info on the picture to draw a conclusion.

Don

gprime27 02-14-2012 07:32 AM

Ok well, should have snapped a photo of the hole that was 5 feet away from him where he died on the ice

fishslayer420 02-14-2012 07:45 AM

what a waste

winger7mm 02-14-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntsfurfish (Post 1302648)
Could it have been a dead fish on bottom of lake (some of those browns are pretty old)and snagged by someone fishing, brought to surface and left on the ice?

Or what Dave said?

:)

No I dont think he was far from as big as the BIG browns in there I am unsure of how fish life cycles go but asaik he should have had many years left. There is no snow on the lake and a fish that size I could see from more then 200yrds away half buried in the ice. I know that stuff happens, but theres no reason for it to be left. Shoot if I had seen it when it was still good I would taken it home. Like I said the guy probably fished all day long and caught the brown first thing, and after having caught nothing else but small pike he just said f&&k it I dont want to fillet 1 trout Ill jsut leave it and hope no one sees me doing it. For that to happen thats horrible, its not like it only takes 2 min or less to fillet a trout and a fish of that size would be a good meal for 2 people. who ever did it needs a smack thats for sure

npauls 02-14-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gprime27 (Post 1302672)
nah I just don't really like you?:snapoutofit:

Well at least we are on the same page then.:fighting0030:

Gust 02-14-2012 01:38 PM

here's on and equally bad,,, I said something to the fellow who did it and it got quite verbal but I just couldn't shut up about it and I'm really even tempered.

Story; fishing at Badger and a guy a bit over catches an udersized pike,, lifts the fish by the line to measure it, handles the fish like he's trying to get a cork out of a wine bottle without a corkscrew, cuts his line because his mangling way of getting the hook out wasn't working -seriously it was brutal- then lobs the fish in the water and it floats away,,, short while later, pelican gobbles the fish,,, hopefully the treble was lodged in some meat so the bird could pass the hook,, who knows. I know pike have a tough persona but there is no way in hell that a pike would go through anything like that in its habitat.