Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   American chopper (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=346286)

eagleflyfisher 06-11-2018 09:55 PM

American chopper

Anyone watch this... Watched all but 4 seconds worth tonight and just not interested.
Discovery has been pounding out the commercials for it.

Ken07AOVette 06-11-2018 09:57 PM

Nope. Zero interest

pitw 06-12-2018 07:51 AM

Is it a cooking show?

ghostguy6 06-12-2018 08:37 AM

I used to watch the show if I happened to see it just because I liked the fabrication and paint jobs but the drama there was just too much. I have no intention of watching anymore.
I dont even have Discovery channel anymore because of all the reality shows they now play. The only show I miss from that channel is one about the Fur Trade, Frontier I think it was called.

Bushrat 06-12-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostguy6 (Post 3797734)
only show I miss from that channel is one about the Fur Trade, Frontier I think it was called.

It's available on Netflix .

Gobi 06-12-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostguy6 (Post 3797734)
I liked the fabrication and paint jobs but the drama there was just too much.

This... It became not about the builds anymore but the entirely crappy relationship between the dude and his dad. It wasn't entertaining anymore for the last two seasons.

Can we really not think of ANYTHING else to put on TV besides reboot old shows anymore?

Dean2 06-12-2018 02:55 PM

So much of what is on TV is pure crap. How this show gets back on is a mystery to me. It sucked and I doubt it improved. Guess the networks can't get enough Doctor Hos to use up all the programming time.

Almost ready to pull the plug except I do like shows like Alone - out of Manchuria this year, and some of the hunting channel and news shows. To bad you can't get these without the rest of the junk.

Supergrit 06-12-2018 10:36 PM

Just get the bike done !

tri777 06-12-2018 10:51 PM

Watched it last night,
what a skeleton of a show that has lost it's soul.
No more Vinny, no more Rick..i see senior still has his
size 12 temper ready to go off, those $40,000 bikes were
horrendously ugly.
Just call it 'American Family Intervention' already
and be done with it.

does it ALL outdoors 06-12-2018 11:22 PM

No chance, and I love all those builder shows.

Google the laundry list of lawsuits Sr has, many of his past suppliers and vendors had to sue him just to get paid all while he was building a upstate NY manor with huge car collection. He's a real piece of work

HalfBreed 06-12-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors (Post 3798126)
No chance, and I love all those builder shows.

Google the laundry list of lawsuits Sr has, many of his past suppliers and vendors had to sue him just to get paid all while he was building a upstate NY manor with huge car collection. He's a real piece of work

This would make good reality TV!

(Somebody jump on this)