Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CPC Leadership Ballots (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=386001)

HunterDave 08-12-2020 12:40 PM

CPC Leadership Ballots

Ballots have to be mailed and received at CPC no later than August 21. Today is August 12 and I haven't even received mine yet. Have people been receiving and mailing in their ballots? How long ago did you receive them?

pikergolf 08-12-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterDave (Post 4217312)
Ballots have to be mailed and received at CPC no later than August 21. Today is August 12 and I haven't even received mine yet. Have people been receiving and mailing in their ballots? How long ago did you receive them?

I got mine about two weeks ago. Filled it out and sent it back.

Dean2 08-12-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterDave (Post 4217312)

Call the office. You should have got them at least a couple of weeks ago. The mail out has been a cluster. I know lots of guys that had to call in to get theirs mailed to them, me included.

DiabeticKripple 08-12-2020 12:50 PM

I never got mine.

Second time in a row!! Absolute BS

sns2 08-12-2020 01:26 PM

Got mine two weeks ago.

Twisted Canuck 08-12-2020 01:28 PM

I got mine at least two, maybe three weeks ago. Filled it out, mailed it back a couple days later.

Just two days ago, I got a letter saying my ballot had been received and I had been selected as a member of the 'New Leader Advisory Panel'.....with a survey attached so I can chose one of their pre-selected answers about everything that is right, wrong, and stupid about the world. Oh, and please send at least $180, or $270, but $360 would be better.....

Straight into the trash. I'm so done with the CPC at this point.

The Cook 08-12-2020 03:28 PM

Got and mailed mine 2 weeks ago.

The Cook 08-12-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck (Post 4217337)
I got mine at least two, maybe three weeks ago. Filled it out, mailed it back a couple days later.

Just two days ago, I got a letter saying my ballot had been received and I had been selected as a member of the 'New Leader Advisory Panel'.....with a survey attached so I can chose one of their pre-selected answers about everything that is right, wrong, and stupid about the world. Oh, and please send at least $180, or $270, but $360 would be better.....

I'll be done also if justins hot tub snorkeling buddy mackay wins.

Twisted Canuck 08-12-2020 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cook (Post 4217404)
I'll be done also if justins hot tub snorkeling buddy mackay wins.

He is the odds on favorite, and if he isn't, just let the media keep telling everyone he is because they want him to be....

bagwan 08-12-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck (Post 4217337)

I got the same crap as well. Also one to check my mailing address etc that also had a donation form. That Gerstein fellow must be a Liberal if he thinks we're that dumb.I'm done as well. I don't even open their mail nowadays.

barbless 08-12-2020 06:39 PM

More junk mail. Mine goes in the quick return mail slot right beside my desk. It usually makes a good rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring noise. I'm sure it's a shredder.