Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Fishing Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Still the Champ (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=388029)

PerchBuster 09-24-2020 05:37 PM

Still the Champ

1 Attachment(s)
Me and 2 other buddies went humpy huntin. Once I found them, we all started catching soon as the anchor was down. I値l let you guess who caught the most. Laid a heavy beat down on them in under an hour. We all went home happy as clams with new memories to share and the families enjoyed a terrific fish fry....and I知 still the champ! :fighting0030:

Brandonkop 09-24-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerchBuster (Post 4237949)
Me and 2 other buddies went humpy huntin. Once I found them, we all started catching soon as the anchor was down. I値l let you guess who caught the most. Laid a heavy beat down on them in under an hour. We all went home happy as clams with new memories to share and the families enjoyed a terrific fish fry....and I知 still the champ! :fighting0030:

You slayed em.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

coxy95 09-24-2020 05:57 PM

Hey leave some for the rest of us! Looks like a great day.

57charlie 09-24-2020 08:57 PM

Still the Champ

So much fun to catch a bucketful of perch, a most enviable day.

cbc_anderson 09-24-2020 09:12 PM

And the guy in the boat says to me, "Hey, Champ, you got quite the bend in your rod," and I said "PARDON!!??" and he says again "Hey, you'd better put both hands on your rod." Well, I lose it, I snap.....
And that's why I'm still the champ

sweld 09-24-2020 09:50 PM

Hey champ. What are you doing in the boat with those 2 old oars? Classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott N 09-25-2020 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbc_anderson (Post 4238018)
And the guy in the boat says to me, "Hey, Champ, you got quite the bend in your rod," and I said "PARDON!!??" and he says again "Hey, you'd better put both hands on your rod." Well, I lose it, I snap.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweld (Post 4238039)
Hey champ. What are you doing in the boat with those 2 old oars? Classic

I was thinking along these lines too when I read the title lol.

tool 09-25-2020 07:41 AM

I snap! I lose it!!!

Head fake him with the bait pail and the idiot goes for it, flurry to the solar plexus and a roundhouse to the chin.

Ever since I致e been the Champ...

58thecat 09-25-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbc_anderson (Post 4238018)

man that brings back radio memories.....

58thecat 09-25-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerchBuster (Post 4237949)

how about you set up the place and time...I will give the champ a run for his money....:)