Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any furnace sellers/installers? (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=320491)

camshaft 04-25-2017 05:19 PM

Any furnace sellers/installers?

Looking to have 2 new furnaces installed in nw Calgary. I'm sure there are some HVAC members here on the forum. Pls recommend or pm me.

Thx!

stuckincity 04-25-2017 05:30 PM

Like I said in another post - caber tosser.
He's probably here somewhere.

RBI 04-25-2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camshaft (Post 3525981)
Looking to have 2 new furnaces installed in nw Calgary. I'm sure there are some HVAC members here on the forum. Pls recommend or pm me.

Thx!

Wow , it's been 10 minutes already , and no body has posted to tell you to contact Cabertosser .

Or you can wait for a little bit , I'm sure he's not to far away . :)

Oh , I see stuckincity beat me to the punch .... I type to slow

bubba 96 04-25-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camshaft (Post 3525981)

Thx!

Yup cabertosser..

CaberTosser 04-25-2017 05:41 PM

I do all manner of furnace repairs but within Calgary I'm not licenced for complete furnace installations (City of Calgary wanted an HVAC/tinsmith ticket attached to my business licence and I'm a plumber/gasfitter). I am however licensed to do such installations in the MD of Rockyview, go figure..... :thinking-006:

I'll PM you contact info for a company I've been using for a sheet metal subcontractor on a job of mine.

camshaft 04-25-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaberTosser (Post 3526002)
I do all manner of furnace repairs but within Calgary I'm not licenced for complete furnace installations (City of Calgary wanted an HVAC/tinsmith ticket attached to my business licence and I'm a plumber/gasfitter). I am however licensed to do such installations in the MD of Rockyview, go figure..... :thinking-006:

I'll PM you contact info for a company I've been using for a sheet metal subcontractor on a job of mine.

Thx, need someone with all the hvac tickets and permits

Au revoir, Gopher 04-26-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaberTosser (Post 3526002)

That's not all bad... I prefer to have someone else do the tin bashing for me, I lose less blood that way. :budo:

ARG