Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Hunting Items For Sale (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How to use the iTrader system. (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=55695)

Rob Miskosky 03-25-2010 11:54 AM

How to use the iTrader system.

Below is a quick tutorial on how to use the iTrader Rating System.

iTrader is a Rating System for buying, selling or trading. It is an eBay Style Feedback for the Buy/Sell/Trade section in this forum.

With this tool, Buyers and Sellers can rate each other or give feedback after specific transactions are completed. You can also leave a negative or positive feedback for people that you have done business with. Please use this system honestly.

What does the number beside the iTrader stand for?

The number you see near the "iTrader" indicates the number of successful or completed business transactions (as a buyer, seller or both) that you have made in the B/S/T section. The higher your iTrader number is, the higher the positive transactions you have completed.

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

STEP THREE

STEP FOUR

PoppaW 03-25-2010 07:11 PM

I see the rating in the buy sell but not in the rest of the forum. My question is what if you contact by PM and never post on the thread itself. How do you leave feed back then. Overall a good idea.

hal53 03-25-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoppaW (Post 545700)
I see the rating in the buy sell but not in the rest of the forum. My question is what if you contact by PM and never post on the thread itself. How do you leave feed back then. Overall a good idea.

I'm thinking it's for rating satisfaction with deals on the B/S...after the deal is completed you are free to post your feelings????... I think u can close the deal via PM, but still follow Rob's model to post your thoughts???

Andrzej 03-25-2010 07:26 PM

i-Trader System forces you to leave comments in additional comments no shorter than 10 characters ? I left 11 question marks. I don't think that this is working as intended.
Andrew

hal53 03-25-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrzej (Post 545717)
i-Trader System forces you to leave comments in additional comments no shorter than 10 characters ? I left 11 question marks. I don't think that this is working as intended.
Andrew

why would u want more than 10 characters???...it was either a "good" deal (4) or a "bad" deal (3) don't think it has to get into long winded stories?????

PoppaW 03-25-2010 07:35 PM

I think he was saying you need a min of 10 characters. It won't let me do anything right now. I'll try back later.

Jerry D 03-25-2010 07:41 PM

The 10 character thing is in a section that is to be optional, right now its making you write something at least 10 characters long... just type whatever...

Quote:

why would u want more than 10 characters???...it was either a "good" deal (4) or a "bad" deal (3) don't think it has to get into long winded stories?
The comment I left for others to see said "Item as described, fast shipment, good communicator, A+" I feel it gives a better understanding of how the deal went but a "good deal" would mean all these things as well I guess.

Rockymtnx 03-26-2010 09:37 AM

Few questions for someone….

1.How often can you leave a feedback for a buyer/seller? I left a feedback for a fellow yesterday and went to leave a feedback for another item I bought and it said that I could not leave a feedback again for him till March 25, 2010 5:12pm. Which was almost 18 hours ago.
2. How many feedbacks can you leave in one day for a buyer/seller?

admin 03-26-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockymtnx (Post 546148)
Few questions for someone….

1.How often can you leave a feedback for a buyer/seller? I left a feedback for a fellow yesterday and went to leave a feedback for another item I bought and it said that I could not leave a feedback again for him till March 25, 2010 5:12pm. Which was almost 18 hours ago.
2. How many feedbacks can you leave in one day for a buyer/seller?

I have it set now to allow 5 feedbacks a day.

You can only rate the same person once per day.

admin 03-26-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoppaW (Post 545700)

You don't have to have posted in the thread to leave feedback but the feedback must be done from a thread in the Buy & Sell section.

admin 03-26-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrzej (Post 545717)
Andrew

We have it set to a minimum of 7 characters now. It is working as intended as we feel it is reasonable to leave comments about how you felt about the deal.

rg smith 09-15-2010 02:10 PM

Info please

ROB
just a question. how do bump back to top after a five day or so wait on the buy and sell forum

thxs for your help.

BOB SMITH

Pat MacDonald 08-26-2011 12:21 PM

Editing body of text in an add

How do you edit the body of a txt on an add? I can do the main title but can't figure how to do the body of the txt if I made a mistake on the pricing of an item. thanks

timsesink 08-26-2011 12:24 PM

You can't if it's beyond a certain time limit. You could ask for an erase then repost.

Davi54rOv 06-25-2012 11:40 PM

day for a buyer/seller?http://www.progtours.info/jie8.jpg