Thread: mooneye record
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
definitely a sportfish if they have a limit. I think people have overlooked them a lot, maybe they arent as common as goldeye, but there are a lot of them out there. last year we saw hundreds if not thousands rising , moons and goldeye both, as far as we could see there were fish and rings on the water every direction you looked. and where I fish you can see a long ways. it would be nice to see a new name in the record book, especially if its a forum member, for any species. I think pound for pound, Id stack a gold or mooneye up next to a trout anyday. check out the fins, these things are built for power, and as viscious as any pirahna, actually more viscious, Ive had some big pirahnas and they were rather boring actually, my tiger oscars were way more viscious. nothing like coming home to hear your ex wife biatching because the kids dropped toys in the aquarium and the fish latched onto her finger when she tried to get them out. maybe we should stock tiger oscars instead of bass!
well there alot more acrosbatic then rainbows i had the small mooneye jump 4-5times every time i had one on.