Thread: mooneye record
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
We went fishing tonight and Sureshot caught a mean goldeye...was well over a pound....if it was a mooneye (I didn't look too close) he would have smashed it....I also hooked into my first sturgeon but had an equipment malfunction and lost it....had my drag set tight and it kept swimming up stream peeling line so it was a gooder...next time!

LC
I have a feeling the record will fall, now that a lot of people are figuring out the difference, I bet its been broken a few times before. those sturgeon are something else, any lapse of equipment and they are gone, part of the thrill ! heading out right now to look for the next one.

Thanks to Tyee for this:It's all good, if you look at the dorsal fin of a mooneye and a goldeye, the dorsal of the goldeye always starts at the same point the anal fin starts or further behind. The mooneye always has a dorsal that starts before the starting point of the anal fin. "

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich