View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So this girl I know has been buggin me for quite awhile to take her fishing with me. And she's probably about an 8 outta 10, so I kinda want to impress a little.
I figure she gets an extra two points for wanting to get out fishing . . . that makes her a 10 and they aren't easy to come by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
But I've been in manitoba all summer and haven't fished Alberta really at all this year. So what's a good spot that's happening right now? I don't care what kind of fish just as long as we get some, and I got a canoe so a lake that's not super windy on average would have to almost be a must with girls on board. oh and did I mention she wants to go TOMORROW, help me out here guys, I was thinking pine coulee but I got skunked there last time I went and, it's not very senic.
How about a nice little trout lake? In the mountains (kinda), not too far from Calgary, scenic and nice to paddle around in? Beaver Lake by Caroline sounds like a great date to this girl. It might be a bit of work to entice them at this time of year, but the overall experience would be much more enjoyable than PCR.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.