View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

It's just this simple, you can cry all you want about how your feelings get hurt by people taking long shots, you can say that bowhunting is about getting close, you can brag about making a 120yd shot. It don't matter because nobody is changing anyone elses mind whining or bragging on this thread. Bowhunting is about hunting with a bow! It don't matter how anyone else does it, because they aren't buying your license, your tags, your equipment or paying for your fuel to go out hunting. If anyone would like to cough up about $6000 or $7000 a year for my hunting addiction I will gladly follow all rules and regulations you wish to impose upon me, until that happens I'm going to pay for my own hunt and follow all the laws outlined in the Alberta hunting regulations and enjoy every minute I can afford to spend in the outdoors doing what I love. Whether you plan on taking that long shot or not, it's wise to practice as far as your pins can stretch, it'll make a 40yd shot seem like a chip shot.