View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
but thanks for your maturity and personal attack,

you mean kinda like trying to bring up a story you heard. i gave you my number a couple times....you said you wanted to hear about it. ill tell you any time.

always classy

you mean classy....like as classy as entering an animal into a record book that could be disqualified?

........ You just don't like when someone other than yourself is strongly opinionated:
see this last part proves that you arent understanding the big words. if you actually read what i wrote, you would see that i share his opinion. what i dont share is the need to call fellow hunters ignorant, unethical, and poor hunters when they dont share that opinion.

for the op......i bet that you have done at least one of the following. baiting for bears, sitting in trees for deer, try a stalk on an animal you have seen from your vehicle, used a quad for hunting, shot at a running animal, shot beyond 250 yards with a rifle at an animal, took a crap in the woods, shot a predator or a pest or camped randomly in the forest. those are all things that at one time or another have been deemed unethical or no good on this forum.

how would you feel if others started calling you unethical, wrong, ignorant or a poor hunter for any of them?