Thread: Diamond Bows
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Gone Hunting

Hey there, i have been shooting the Diamond Rapture for approx 4 years now. I have put approx 1000 to 1500 arrows through this bow, per summer. I havent found anyone in my neck of the woods that can outshoot me with this bow. It shoots good. I do alot of shooting, we have small shoots on my acreage, tons of fun! I like my bow, shoots good, fits me great, but i think my groups might be opening up abit from when it was new. Im shooting to 70 yards in a pie plate still, but 2 years ago switched to a whisker buiscut, so hard to say for sure. I started shooting this rig with a diamondback fall away, but ended up with the buscuit. Anyways, like i said, i think im seeing groups increasing in size with the age of the bow. Ive went through minimal parts, had a cam blow out while shooting in the yard, replaced that, and afew strings and cables. Other than that, reg maintenance and hardware/equipment changes have rounded out everything ive done to this bow. I want to give the Rapture to the wife and buy the new Black ice as well. Looks like a pretty slick rig. I played with one last year down in Bow Island, pretty nice.....Good luck with the shopping.

keep a strain on er.