Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Without pointing fingers or name calling I will try to be diplomatic.

The whole process of clubs/special interest groups is to achieve the goals of its membership.
With great respect I thank anyone who is involved especially the ones who volunteer to be on the board. Those positions are for only the truely dedicated and with extremely thick skins. The positions come with more dirty laundry than anyone should need to have to deal with.......but its part of the system we call democracy and the other option is not acceptable.
If a club has stalled or appears not to have a or many success stories then like a elected government party a fresh party needs to realign the masses. In no way am i critizing the present board of directors, but.....in no way am i critizing the people who suggest options or ask questions of a groups decision. These fish belong to all of us and with opinions from everyone we can hope to satisfy the democratic process.
Too assume others dont volunteer to this group and have no opinion is unfair...it could very well be they volunteer for other important special interest groups that you cant find the time for. It may be even a interest group that benifits you also.
I do have a issue with what appears to be alters or newly made forum members who post.....this doesnt add credibilty ...this smears your attempt to add benifit to the recipiant.
To ask questions is not a sure sign of NON appreciation and must be taken as a possible beginning to a new thought process. Only with questions and suggestions does anything get bigger and better.